Default Share your okcupid stories ISH

So this onetime I was talking to this girl who was a trapeze artist from okcupid back when. She was pretty damn cute at 5'9, small waist, thick squat ass, legs for days, dark brown hair, bright green eyes etc. We hit it off talking almost immediately, broke the ice with a flirtatious joke and things just went from there. The next day she gave me her address to head on over, the plan was to get something to eat then go back to her place

When I showed up at the door one of her roommates answered and asked if I was waiting for her, but before I answered another person popped out and said hello. Which prompted the other person to say "I'll leave you be" going back into her room. This new girl who wasnt attractive in the slightest was just staring at me with this dumb ass look like a thirsty baby. I was confused as to why she wasn't leading me to my date...But then it struck me, somehow in the middle of texting once she gave me her number, I started replying to someone else who just so happened to strike up a similar conversation, with a similar number. I went to the wrong ****ing persons house, I didn't even remember this woman

When I hit HER up it was about a month prior during a dry spell, and she was an expert at angles because God damn she looked like a 5 or 6 at least...But in person? Maybe a 3 or 4. Almost immediately I went to the bathroom because I was about to start cracking up, or at least visably look like I was about to. Once my composure was regained I looked around a little and found she had gone into her room. I followed suit to go In and say how I couldn't do it...But once I was in, I thought about the expensive uber ride and said to myself "**** it I'm already here". So I tried, but I just couldn't, She was so ****ing nasty fam. It was out, but the point of no return rule had to be boken...I asked if I could take a shower, being nice enough she actually let me. While I was taking it, I hit up the right girl and asked if she wanted to go on a date tonight, she said yes...So while still in the shower I hit up uber, eventually said my goodbyes and booked(She knew I was going). Same damn guy picks me up, I tell him my story and he ends up driving me for free to the girls place.

Last edited by jongib369; 04-06-2016 at 12:57 AM.

Default Re: Share your okcupid stories ISH

Awesome site btw, surprised it's free. Heard tinder now limits your swipes unless you pay..Rediculous, especially since okcupid has a feature just like tinder called quick match which you can do endlessly

Nathanjizzle has a few stories

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

None of these sites ever pan out.

Banned

Did you nail the second one? Or strike out with both?

Good college starter

Any f*ggot who has to write a novel detailing his sexual exploits to impress a bunch of losers on a message board most likely isn't getting any and is still a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Any f*ggot who has to write a novel detailing his sexual exploits to impress a bunch of losers on a message board most likely isn't getting any and is still a virgin.

Nah, we've had some great stories from these online dating shenanigans

Local High School Star

I've read cuc*pid

Holdup.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD

Bruh, I wrote it because it's hilarious that I met up with the wrong person. Thought I was meeting up with a dime trapeze artist but went to some random fat girls house XD

Did I with the right girl later? Yeah, but it's the **** up I'm highlighting here haha

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Holdup.