Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829
    Basketball Genius

Default Re: GT:Biggest Game of the Season. 71-9 GSW @ 65-14 SAS 7:00 EST

they had lost at home.

popovich was digging into them, into everyone. kawhi was silent. he was unmoving, unflinching, unwavering. he just listened and nodded his head as pop continued to go to town on them.

"i can't look at any of you right now! you all make me sick!"

not everyone took the ass chewing so well, especially not parker, whom was pulled aside by pop personally.

"four points parker!" he cut right to the chase.

"i just wanted to feed aldridge like you told me to--"

"you take what the defense gives you! have you learned nothing!? i have half a mind send your pasty butt back to the d-league! 29% shooting!?" pop shook his head and walked away.

parker felt low, very low. how come he couldn't contribute like manu and duncan could? why was it that he was having such a tough time compared to them? they always seemed to have walked ahead of him, meanwhile he just trailed behind....

"hey tony, are you okay?" manu called out to him while they changed in the locker room.

"i'm fine," tony said sternly.

"are you sure?" manu asked again.

"i said i'm fine!" parker snapped.

manu was taken aback by parker's tone. it was rare for him to ever raise his voice like that.

"here, i'll take you out to dinner, we can relax man. there's no need to be upset,"

"shut up!" parker had enough. "just shut up! i'm lousy! i can't score anymore, i can't shoot anymore! i can't defend anymore! i can't pass anymore! just shut up! you don't know what it's like to always be the one trailing behind! to be 'little three' of the 'big three'! just shut up manu!"

parker brushed passed him and stormed off...

Very good NBA starter Cocaine80s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    they had lost at home.

popovich was digging into them, into everyone. kawhi was silent. he was unmoving, unflinching, unwavering. he just listened and nodded his head as pop continued to go to town on them.

not everyone took the ass chewing so well, especially not parker, whom was pulled aside by pop personally.

"you take what the defense gives you! have you learned nothing!? i have half a mind send your pasty butt back to the d-league! 29% shooting!?" pop shook his head and walked away.

parker felt low, very low. how come he couldn't contribute like manu and duncan could? why was it that he was having such a tough time compared to them? they always seemed to have walked ahead of him, meanwhile he just trailed behind....

"hey tony, are you okay?" manu called out to him while they changed in the locker room.

manu was taken aback by parker's tone. it was rare for him to ever raise his voice like that.

"here, i'll take you out to dinner, we can relax man. there's no need to be upset,"

"shut up!" parker had enough. "just shut up! i'm lousy! i can't score anymore, i can't shoot anymore! i can't defend anymore! i can't pass anymore! just shut up! you don't know what it's like to always be the one trailing behind! to be 'little three' of the 'big three'! just shut up manu!"

You autistic bro?

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    they had lost at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    What else is new? Warriors can't win in San Antonio.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Well of course they don't when your 6th man is your best player on the biggest stage.
    That seems like more of a strength than anything. Iguodala isn't the best player on the team; stats and watching the game will tell you that much. But he did have an incredible series and defense counts in the post-season. The fact that any number of players on the Warriors can step up and be the most valuable player against certain teams or in any given series is a tribute to their depth.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan
    That seems like more of a strength than anything. Iguodala isn't the best player on the team; stats and watching the game will tell you that much. But he did have an incredible series and defense counts in the post-season. The fact that any number of players on the Warriors can step up and be the most valuable player against certain teams or in any given series is a tribute to their depth.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan
    Hhahaha that's one way to look at it!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Curry: 37/5/5 on 59% FG, +7, W
    Parker: 4/2/4 on 29% FG, -12, L

just imagine what westbrick is going to do to him

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    just imagine what westbrick is going to do to him
    He might send Tony to the CBA