Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Lightbulb Science classifies Homosapiens as Primates

Why is this so hard for 5 billion people to understand?

NBA Legend

Default Re: Science classifies Homosapiens as Primates

Great, let's start takin slaves and subjugating women again.

Primates aint bout that morality shit. Darwin all day errday.

Right OP?

race is a social construct

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

So are Whites and Asians subspecies?

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    race is a social construct
    Then evolution is a social construct.

Made that high school varsity squad Solidape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    Simple reason, everyone wants to feel special. If you are told you are an animal, some people get offended like they are not animals but some special being called humans.

Humans are beyond delusional; chimps who think they aren't chimps.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    To borrow a purgative right-wing dipshits like to use, people want to believe they are special snowflakes.

That goes double for people of faith. There's a reason why American conservatives have an increasing distrust in science--it tells them what they don't want to hear:

God isn't real, there is no afterlife, this is all there is.

These inconvenient truths make them uncomfortable, so they double down on their religious faith.

They'd rather believe that a giant sky fairy will protect them (but not godless commies and homosexuals) if the shit really gets thick. Science doesn't provide this kind of comfort, so they dismiss it.
    Last edited by ThePhantomCreep; 04-03-2016 at 03:20 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Right OP?

Will one of the liberals address this, please?

I see PhantomCuck commented, but I cant see his message. I assume he didnt address the fact that Darwinian evolution suggests we should take slaves, bomb the middle east, and do everything possible to give our insignificant, meaningless selves the most possible advantages.

Why the **** should random cell clusters give a f about strangers 5 thousand miles away? Because soft liberal limp-wrists are desperate for some moral doctrine to impress the hippy chicks with?

That aint science.

Well otoh, I guess it is. Cuck males cant impress girls with their masculinity, achievement, knowledge, physique etc... They have to invent ways to be "morally superior" to those guys.

Defense mechanism. I dont see these dudes volunteering in Africa. They play Nanny on the internet hoping it impresses people and gets them better social standing in America. Dudes transparent af.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 04-03-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Banned

Right OP?
    You are being sarcastic, but you are speaking truths.

In nature, the most violent and clever Machiavellian primates are the ones who survive and pass on their genes.

We, as primates are the same. History shows us as much. The humans that history remembers most are often also the most violent. Coincidentally, these violent men (and a few women, here's looking at you Empress Theodora) were/are also the most powerful.

Ghengis.
    Napoleon.
    Stalin.
    Hitler.
    Alexander the Great.
    Julius Caesar.

The humanity hall of fame is packed with violent conquerors.

We can try to doctor things up and pretend we know better, but at our hearts, we are primates, just like gorillas and chimpanzees.

And the fact that history continually repeats itself to me shows that we in fact do not know better. We can try to pretend that we aren't animals and don't follow the laws of nature, but that won't change the fact that ultimately, that's what we do.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    You are being sarcastic, but you are speaking truths.

In nature, the most violent and clever Machiavellian primates are the ones who survive and pass on their genes.

We, as primates are the same. History shows us as much. The humans that history remembers most are often also the most violent. Coincidentally, these violent men (and a few women, here's looking at you Empress Theodora) were/are also the most powerful.

Ghengis.
    Napoleon.
    Stalin.
    Hitler.
    Alexander the Great.
    Julius Caesar.

The humanity hall of fame is packed with violent conquerors.

We can try to doctor things up and pretend we know better, but at our hearts, we are primates, just like gorillas and chimpanzees.

And the fact that history continually repeats itself to me shows that we in fact do not know better. We can try to pretend that we aren't animals and don't follow the laws of nature, but that won't change the fact that ultimately, that's what we do.

Careful now, youre beginning to scare Phantomcuck. He's not gonna have any way to address this so there is a 1000% chance hes simply gonna call you a racist then run away (whilst running like a girl) and crying hot tears about racist racism.

Banned

Careful now, youre beginning to scare Phantomcuck. He's not gonna have any way to address this so there is a 1000% chance hes simply gonna call you a racist then run away (whilst running like a girl) and crying hot tears about racist racism.
    lol that sheltered cuck has been on my ignore list for months now. I believe he actually has some form of severe mental illness. I feel no need to read his latest psychotic blunderings.

Right OP?
    Wrong as always.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/13/sc...ture.html?_r=0

Among a troop of savanna baboons in Kenya, a terrible outbreak of tuberculosis 20 years ago selectively killed off the biggest, nastiest and most despotic males, setting the stage for a social and behavioral transformation unlike any seen in this notoriously truculent primate.

With that change in demographics came a cultural swing toward pacifism, a relaxing of the usually parlous baboon hierarchy, and a willingness to use affection and mutual grooming rather than threats, swipes and bites to foster a patriotic spirit.
    Mother nature shows us the blueprint, tainted bovine meat in the right places and we are all set.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Wrong as always.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/13/sc...ture.html?_r=0

Mother nature shows us the blueprint, tainted bovine meat in the right places and we are all set.
    LOL babboons are the stupidest and most backwards in all of primate society.

Think of it this way. If Chimps and Gorillas are the United States of America of primate society, Baboons are like red neck inbred Deliverance hicks from West Virgina.

ALSO, baboons are the most violent and brutal of all the primates.

They have vampire fangs FFS!

This peaceful sect of baboons is going to murdered, subjugated and raped as soon as they run in to a tribe of regular baboons. Long term, they ultimately will not survive long enough to pass on their genes for much longer. The peace monkeys will be weeded out of the gene pool as soon as they run in to a pack of regular baboons as they will have no way to fight back and win.

Nature is harsh and cruel, but it is what it is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDT0xSsrVIg

This little tribe of hippy baboons has NO CHANCE.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 04-03-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Why don't i just stfu?
    I don't know.
    Alexander succeeded his father to the throne and inherited a strong kingdom and an experienced army
    I could be violent too, drinking tea and eating cupcakes, deciding where my troops will go next, from the comfort of my palace while some hoes bathe me. So violent.
    The humans that history remembers most are often also the most violent.
    Well yes you are thinking about war and violence, generals raised and schooled to make war doing their job . Maybe if you are thinking about other things, there are a lot of other humans people remember.
    And the fact that history continually repeats itself to me shows that we in fact do not know better.
    Earth is infinitely a better place that is was 100 years ago, despite having 7x more people on it, let alone 500 1000 years ago.

It's almost like you are trying to make yourself feel good about yourself because somehow you are realizing how a ****ing primate you are.

I just don't get it why are you constantly spamming this board on how islam is violent, after reading your dumb post, i would thought you would be clapping
    We can try to pretend that we aren't animals and don't follow the laws of nature, but that won't change the fact that ultimately, that's what we do.
    I mean why are you upset with them? It's what we do *******.
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 04-03-2016 at 04:14 PM.