Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Hillary Clinton to white ppl,"We need to recognize our privilege & practice humility"

lol@so sorry

Banned

Default Re: Hillary Clinton to white ppl,"We need to recognize our privilege & practice humility"

So DonDadda is pro-slavery now? Sheeeit, I thought he was a cool dude.. I was even putting in a good word with my Jewluminati bros in Hollywood to help out his career too..

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Liberals won't be happy till all white people be like

Leftists are so stupid. Their constant anti-white efforts are going to OBVIOUSLY result in the creation of some kind of pro-white movement.

Don't kid yourself though. That's the goal. It's not an accident. They purposely try to provoke these identity conflicts.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Please stop embarrassing yourself. Walk away with whatever little dignity I left you with.
    You're being overly presumptuous. He can't walk away with something that wasn't there to begin with.

5-time NBA All-Star

JUSTICE BEING SERVED ON EARTH!

As an American, I too want to humble myself and express the deepest apologies for any acts of transgression upon the indigenous people. In no way, shape, or form, am I "better" than a Native American. Far from it. It is I who require lessons from the Squanto and Powhatan on the ways to harmonize with nature. Forgive me! How can a so called civilized human being who hasn't had a spotlessly clean record in the past even label others as savage? Without knowledge of others morality?

As a partial Indian that hasn't actively put in efforts to stop the caste system I want to apologize to every tribe with dark skin for even considering that you weren't my brothers and sisters in spirit. Verily, I can learn so much about the soul, of dance, of art, of music, of culture from all these folks. It was indeed my vision, dumb arrogant racist tribal values, and the evil in my heart that deceived me into thinking for even a split second that you guys deserved anything less than Full Citizenship and complete respect from family to family. So happy and grateful to have some African DNA :) Forgive me!
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 04-13-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Liberals won't be happy till all white people be like

Opus Dei is a real thing. White people (and all practitioners of all races of Opus Dei) are already doing that to themselves

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Clintons have always been the first blacks in the white house.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    So DonDadda is pro-slavery now? Sheeeit, I thought he was a cool dude.. I was even putting in a good word with my Jewluminati bros in Hollywood to help out his career too..
    You know exactly what he means.

You've spent the latter half twisting people's words. Slavery and servants and apprentices go under a system way back when. Slaves building pyramids is fine, you playing Alfred to Don's Batman is also cool. It's actually only in modern day dilemmas do fools get to have say and power over the wise and learned.

I really don't know whose in control of the person you call 'you" but you should know that you, perhaps more than disgusting stain of humanity fiddy, more than that turd tomtucker, and more than that scoundrel scallywag starface, your soul is on a the FASTEST track to Hell.

Take some time out of your day to say sorry for
    - Trolling
    - Hypocrisy
    - Hypocrisy
    - Deceitfulness
    - Twsting peopel's words
    - Slandering older figures you don't have any knowledge of
    - Being an all around jackass
    - Wasting people's time
    - Dragging people down to your level
    - Hypocrisy
    - Hypocrisy
    - Hypocrisy
    - Being so one-sided in your despicable agenda
    - Deliberately trying to cover up the flaws that the Children of Israel pulled
    - Trolling
    - Saying idiotic imbecilic falsehoods like "Cat Stevens = GOAT musilm"
    - Deifying Bean

and worst of all
    Horrible horrible humor. No one even smirked when you referred to Jesus as Young Jeezy or Big Mo or whatever the hell came out of your terrible ignorant mind.

I don't know where your parents are or if you have any big brothers, but they've failed their job. It's real f*kking sad that some guy who will never meet you in real life gives more of a sh!t about your soul than you do, Nick.

Once the repentance is over, then we can give thanks to true self/soul of Nick DeSousa for the good he's done.

Banned

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

this kid has to be thinking "dad, next saturday, can be we do something I want to do, PLEASE!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Clintons have always been the first blacks in the white house.
    heres the next black president

"What a time to be alive"

Damn,... you said it best.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

She's trying to make up for her ghandi working at a gas station joke the other day.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Leftists are so stupid. Their constant anti-white efforts are going to OBVIOUSLY result in the creation of some kind of pro-white movement.

Don't kid yourself though. That's the goal. It's not an accident. They purposely try to provoke these identity conflicts.

Hmm Hillary and Charles Manson have a lot in common

The core of Charles Manson's philosophy was a racial Armageddon. He preached that the black man would rise up and start killing members of the white establishment and turn the cities into an inferno of racial revenge. The blacks would win this war, but would not be able to hang onto the power he seized because of innate inferiority.

During his time, the thought of an impending racial war was not to be discarded entirely. However, the idea that it was his responsibily to trigger and overcome this Armageddon is what separated Manson's thinking from that of others. In 1968, when he was forcasting this racial war the Beatles realeased their White Album, which contained the song "Helter Skelter." The lyrics spoke to Manson's theory and now the racial Armageddon had a name: Helter Skelter.

Helter Skelter would begin when Manson's Family committed some super-atrocious crimes against whites in Bel-Air and Beverly Hills in a way that would make everyone think they were committed by blacks. These were intended to enrage the white establishment until there was open revolution in the streets. Then the black man would win the war, assuming the white man's karma. He would then be the establishment.
    Last edited by Long Duck Dong; 04-14-2016 at 04:12 PM.