Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Who's the worst player-only fan on ISH: warriorfan or nathanjizzle?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Straight bitch. Bumps a 4 year old thread. Is too f.ucking stupid to realize that a 'new' poster wouldn't know about a 2016 thread. Gets called out by me and Spurs m8. Deletes it, because hes a bitch. Stays in the shadows. Fonzy joins the battle. Axes micro swells to 2 inches because he now has 'back' up and starts foaming all over the keyboard like an incoherent mongrel. Tries to cover his actions by saying it was a 'bait' post specifically for me. Sooooo he woke up and thought lemme bump a 4 year post to 'bait' Phoenix. Never mind that he could have just replied to any thread if the intended effect was to 'bait' me into replying. But nope.....let me find this 4 year old thread SPECIFICALLY for the occassion. Reminder that this act was done for me specifically. This is executive suite rental income.

Or you can admit that you're an alt too stupid to use an older account to bump a thread that was last posted on 4 years before your current 'DUP' joined.
    So is Axe an alt as well? I honestly can't keep up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    He bumped the thread and I called out that it was weird for a 2020 account to bump a 2016 thread, then he deleted it moments later. He claims this was done to 'bait' me into replying. You're a smart poster from what I've seen so it should take you all of 2 seconds to pick the bones out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    i dont get it, so who is his alt then?
    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    I mean that stubborn asshole just keeps getting dumber with each passing day.

What kind of a stupid ass logic is knowing an account made this year suddenly bumping a thread from way back then would already equate to that said poster having an old alt/dup? There were also other new posters in the board who have done the same thing although he doesn't call them out.

He's only saying that shit because he was a fool enough to follow me in this thread but when i deleted my initial comment to make it seem like he's the one who bumped it, he became so dumbfounded that he had to make a pathetic lie about it so he can forget about what happened.

Now to say he was baited was just to tease him but despite him having another epic meltdown because he literally took that, he couldn't even mention any usernames here to show which alt/dup i belong to, proving that he has nothing to back-up his shitty claim at all.

So if i say i am either DoctorP or RRR3's alt/dup, would that gay motherfukking dork or any of you chaps believe it? But then again, if that's really the case then why am i still active here nor haven't been banned yet so far?

That's the thing with ignorant kids who can't learn to move on at all from posters in their ignore list. This crazy obsession has been ongoing for months now due to him having a jizzrag derangement syndrome, despite trying my best to avoid him at all costs ffs.

A pure attention whore like him is truly permaban worthy tbh. It has gotten tiresome now. Nothing is more beta than this gay stalking bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Im a warriorfan first curry fan second
    Shut your fraudulent ass up. You are correct yo uare a "warriorfan" not a "Warriors fan" There is a big difference. We all know Curry leaves, your ass leaves too. You sucked him off so many times you spitting his dingo liquid. That's all you have in your vocabulary, b-tch ass

Definitely warriorfan.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Definitely warriorfan.
    Remove players only and this has a strong case

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Remove players only and this has a strong case
    Horrible human being all around, I agree.

Honorable mention to that DRose fan. I dunno about worst but biggest homer, certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s View Post
    Im a longtime warriorfan but even I admit Warriorfan is a ****ing disgrace

Player fans are some of the biggest betas ever. I can't imagine ever idolizing another man. If LeBron asked some of you to lick his asshole, I'm pretty sure you would.