Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How is Leonardo Dicraprio tryna lecture nikkas on climate change

FOH u overrated fakkit

Banned

Default Re: How is Leonardo Dicraprio tryna lecture nikkas on climate change

He's an actor dude. He's paid to say shit that other people write. that's his job.

He doesn't own it though, just vacationing. Plenty of people are climate change activists and have to take regular transportation to get to where they're going. Grant it, it's slightly different becuase he's vacationing.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    He doesn't own it though, just vacationing. Plenty of people are climate change activists and have to take regular transportation to get to where they're going. Grant it, it's slightly different becuase he's vacationing.
    Quit being an apologist. He's rented the 11th and 5th biggest yachts in the world. Just a short trip in those things will use more fuel than people will use in years, even decades of driving. Just drifting in the largest one will use 250 gallons per day to operate the climate system. Under power it can use 300 or more gallons per hour. In comparison the average American uses 400 gallons per year for their car

He's just another Hollywood hypocrite telling us to do as I say, not as I do. He can get away with though with cheerleaders like you defending him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ht-Cannes.html

Leo's abode for the week is motor yacht Rising Sun, custom built in 2004 by Lurssen Yachts and owned by business magnate David Geffen.
    It reportedly cost $200 million to build and is the 11th largest yacht in the world.
    It offers accommodation for up to 16 guests, a cinema, a wine cellar and is capable of carrying up to 45 crew members onboard.
    It also boasts a basketball court which can be transformed into a helipad if necessary.
    Another leftists who says they're down for the cause, as long as they don't have to actually be down for it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

this is pretty good

money talks.

Very good NBA starter

he has so many mindless dogs supporting him

he cant be taken as norm though.. hes ultra rich so yea I wanna feel what it taste like. he seems genuiely interested in the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Get over it hater. He's done more on the topic of climate change and actually putting forth money towards the subject than any of us combined. All you want to do is point out hypocrisy from under your rock when you probably haven't done shit that is worth a damn on the subject yourself.
    Last edited by Meticode; 04-27-2016 at 01:08 PM.

If he can convince others to reduce their emissions, than he still does more good than bad despite cruising around in those things.

Quote Originally Posted by I know you are
    If he can convince others to reduce their emissions, than he still does more good than bad despite cruising around in those things.
    That's no different than our administration convincing the American people that Obamacare is awesome, and then none of them actually enroll in it.

I think that's pretty shitty, if you ask me.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Get over it hater. He's done more on the topic of climate change and actually putting forth money towards the subject than any of us combined. All you want to do is point out hypocrisy from under your rock when you probably haven't done shit that is worth a damn on the subject yourself.
    So it's ok for him to do the things he wags his fingers at the public for because he's a star.

You better watch out, eventually you are going to need a doctor to surgically remove your teeth from his nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    That's no different than our administration convincing the American people that Obamacare is awesome, and then none of them actually enroll in it.

I think that's pretty shitty, if you ask me.
    Ted Cruz enrolled.

Quote Originally Posted by I know you are
    Ted Cruz enrolled.
    Earlier this year, Mr. Cruz signaled he might actually buy an Obamacare plan because his wife, Heidi, decided to take an unpaid leave of absence from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in Houston, as the senator runs for president. But instead, his family decided to purchase an off-exchange plan on the open market from Texas Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
    Nah.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...tion/?page=all