Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    7-time NBA All-Star eliteballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,148

    Default Great deals at Finishline right now

    Some great deals on player signatures:

    Melo M11 for $80(Supposed to perform similar to Jordan 28 and 29's)

    http://www.finishline.com/store/prod...tId=prod784162

    DRose 6 Boost as low as $80(add the Scarlet one to cart) one of the best performers ever according to some:

    http://www.finishline.com/store/cata...FQiqaQodUKYPbw

    J Wall 2 $50-60$

    http://www.finishline.com/store/prod...tId=prod790888

  2. #2
    The People's Choice Draz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Strong Men Island
    Posts
    20,903

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Some great deals on player signatures:

    Melo M11 for $80(Supposed to perform similar to Jordan 28 and 29's)

    http://www.finishline.com/store/prod...tId=prod784162

    DRose 6 Boost as low as $80(add the Scarlet one to cart) one of the best performers ever according to some:

    http://www.finishline.com/store/cata...FQiqaQodUKYPbw

    J Wall 2 $50-60$

    http://www.finishline.com/store/prod...tId=prod790888
    God those are hideous

  3. #3
    Land o' Lakes sammichoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    God those are hideous
    D Rose 6 is amazing, wtf are you talking about?

  4. #4
    7-time NBA All-Star eliteballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,148

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Just got the Melos and let me tell you they feel extremely similar to the Jordan 28's.

  5. #5
    Land o' Lakes sammichoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Just got the Melos and let me tell you they feel extremely similar to the Jordan 28's.
    Gonna return my Prime Hype DF 1's to Dick's, waiting on the D Rose 6's to come by Friday. Can't ****ing wait

  6. #6
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Just picked up the white D Rose's and for high tops they are great basketball shoes. They feel a little high off the ground for my taste and of course I would rather have low tops but they are well cushioned and very supportive. I hope Nike ends up losing sales because these perform better or at least as well as any of the much more expensive Nike's I've recently worn.

  7. #7
    Land o' Lakes sammichoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
    Just picked up the white D Rose's and for high tops they are great basketball shoes. They feel a little high off the ground for my taste and of course I would rather have low tops but they are well cushioned and very supportive. I hope Nike ends up losing sales because these perform better or at least as well as any of the much more expensive Nike's I've recently worn.
    I wanted the D Lillard 2's instead, but they're not as good outdoors compared to these. Sucks cuz it's a better overall shoe unless you get the primeknit ones

  8. #8
    7-time NBA All-Star eliteballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,148

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
    Just picked up the white D Rose's and for high tops they are great basketball shoes. They feel a little high off the ground for my taste and of course I would rather have low tops but they are well cushioned and very supportive. I hope Nike ends up losing sales because these perform better or at least as well as any of the much more expensive Nike's I've recently worn.
    Have a love/hate relationship with lows. On the one hand, the minimalist fit and weight(for most) helps with mobility but if I'm going hard in the paint with post-ups and slashing then I feel more comfortable with something more substantial.

  9. #9
    7-time NBA All-Star eliteballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,148

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Gonna return my Prime Hype DF 1's to Dick's, waiting on the D Rose 6's to come by Friday. Can't ****ing wait
    Let us know what you think.

  10. #10
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    I wanted the D Lillard 2's instead, but they're not as good outdoors compared to these. Sucks cuz it's a better overall shoe unless you get the primeknit ones
    I'll probably give those a try next. I'm at a place where a soft ride is pretty important so I went with boost over bounce but from what I've read bounce is pretty good too.

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Have a love/hate relationship with lows. On the one hand, the minimalist fit and weight(for most) helps with mobility but if I'm going hard in the paint with post-ups and slashing then I feel more comfortable with something more substantial.
    Yeah highs seem to give you some mental security but I've landed on feet with lows and highs and it hurts either way.

  11. #11
    Land o' Lakes sammichoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Let us know what you think.
    Those MFer's gave me a gift card instead of my money back

  12. #12
    7-time NBA All-Star eliteballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,148

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Those MFer's gave me a gift card instead of my money back
    D!cks? Just use it on some apparel.

  13. #13
    Land o' Lakes sammichoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    D!cks? Just use it on some apparel.
    Nah everything's overpriced

  14. #14
    Land o' Lakes sammichoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Let us know what you think.

    Clouds, like wearing ****ing clouds on your feet.
    Also got my refund back from d****, had to ask a manager to hook me up

  15. #15
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Great deals at Finishline right now

    Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate

    Clouds, like wearing ****ing clouds on your feet.
    Also got my refund back from d****, had to ask a manager to hook me up

    I was thinking marshmallows in a good way. Its kind of unending cushioning, where most setups go to a certain point then get hard boost tends to keep going. The strap on the back did bother me a little though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •