Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: People who smoke cigarettes / People you know who do

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Being on deployment is a different situation though. I'd probably pick up smoking as well if I was in a war zone.
    Being in the military stateside was pretty close to the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Being in the military stateside was pretty close to the same thing.

I take it you don't miss being in the service?

Like I said, black and mild, wine flavored wood tips are delicious. The wood leaves a sweet taste in your mouth and on your lips (no homo). I'm surprised they aren't more popular, even my girlfriend will smoke them occasionally after dinner and she had never touched a tobacco product in her life before recently. They're cheap, and you can always let them burn out and light them again later with the same flavor. And they're a dollar a piece.

If you mean actual cigars...

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/black-...-abyss/banshee

These are fairly cheap, burn slow, and have a nice flavor. But IMO, those wine flavored wood tips are the shit.
    Didn't even know what black & mild was, heard of it. I'll try it.

I take it you don't miss being in the service?
    I miss certain parts, a lot.

But the vast majority of it, no, I don't miss it at all. I have plenty of good war stories, but I have a whole lot more of the 'are you ****ing serious, why?' type stories.

I miss certain parts, a lot.

But the vast majority of it, no, I don't miss it at all. I have plenty of good war stories, but I have a whole lot more of the 'are you ****ing serious, why?' type stories.
    Share em' bro. Just saw my ex, very pissed and whatnot, trying to get my mind off of that sh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Didn't even know what black & mild was, heard of it. I'll try it.

$6 for a5 pack in gas stations. $46 for a 50 pack online. It'll change your views on smoking, definitely a more mild, less trashy smoking option for that end of the work day/after a big ass steak/out at a BBQ and threw a few back/need some quiet alone time in my personal sanctuary type state of mind.

https://m.thompsoncigar.com/product/...WINE/77823.uts

Share em' bro. Just saw my ex, very pissed and whatnot, trying to get my mind off of that sh1t.
    The stupid ones? Give me a little smoke and ask me. My girlfriend will smoke with me on occasion and ask me shit. I've raked tree bark out of the grass at 3am. I've stood an 8 hour rotating guard duty, for three days in the middle of winter, on a truckload of gas mask canisters (not even the ****ing masks themselves, just the canisters) because they were serialized. I've literally loaded pallets of beans on to a truck, only to come back the next day and unload it. To come back two days later and pull that SAME load off another truck, because another working party was told to put them on a different truck, and put them back on the original truck. I've lived and slept under a truck, in the sand, for days, because it was 115 degrees outside and it was hot to too train. No beds (they never showed up), no gear or change of clothes (that got lost, and then broke down), no nothing. Just you playing with your balls for hours and hours. And every 4 hours they pull everyone out and make you stand in a line and chug water, so you don't die, just like in the movies. That was right after I got my smallpox vaccine, the one you're supposed to keep absolutely clean and dirt free for like a week... we had to use duct tape because sand would get inside the bandages.

But every good story is worth 100 of the bad, so it's all a matter of perspective.

The stupid ones? Give me a little smoke and ask me. My girlfriend will smoke with me on occasion and ask me shit. I've raked tree bark out of the grass at 3am. I've stood an 8 hour rotating guard duty, for three days in the middle of winter, on a truckload of gas mask canisters (not even the ****ing masks themselves, just the canisters) because they were serialized. I've literally loaded pallets of beans on to a truck, only to come back the next day and unload it. To come back two days later and pull that SAME load off another truck, because another working party was told to put them on a different truck, and put them back on the original truck. I've lived and slept under a truck, in the sand, for days, because it was 115 degrees outside and it was hot to too train. No beds (they never showed up), no gear or change of clothes (that got lost, and then broke down), no nothing. Just you playing with your balls for hours and hours. And every 4 hours they pull everyone out and make you stand in a line and chug water, so you don't die, just like in the movies. That was right after I got my smallpox vaccine, the one you're supposed to keep absolutely clean and dirt free for like a week... we had to use duct tape because sand would get inside the bandages.

But every good story is worth 100 of the bad, so it's all a matter of perspective.
    Sheeeeit. A lot of disorganization happening. I'd def give you a smoke if we were in person. What about the good ones?

YO I saw my ex the other day too with her man.

YO I saw my ex the other day too with her man.
    Tell me you didn't feel like finna fck his sh1t up?

Sheeeeit. A lot of disorganization happening. I'd def give you a smoke if we were in person. What about the good ones?
    Getting home. Seeing my family again. Living large in San Diego as a kid. They weren't necessarily good (OC spray is a great example), but it's things you'll remember for the rest of your life. I remember exact places I slept while deployed, it's like I can think about it and remember every single detail, even though I got home 5 years ago (on May 4th, 2011 actually). Stories of times I probably could have died, a few stories of times I'm kind of surprised I didn't. I remember times when I was scared and I thought 'I'm about to die'.

But there were times where we went out the night before a run and got blasted, then vomited the entire run the next morning (which started about 2 hours after our night ended). I shot all kinds of weapon systems, drove all kinds of vehicles, traveled all over. I saw a cow get hit with a dummy 40mm cheesy poof round. I saw a wildfire we started because Cpl McGoo sent us to the range with tracer rounds. I saw a fat girl walk to her car in a bed sheet.

That's just the way it was. 98% of it was miserable, stupid, boring, and annoying. 2% of time, you wondered how you could ever work a normal job afterwards.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Ya'll ever smoke beedi's? Seems like not many people know what these are. Heard these are pretty bad for you but I was hooked on them for a minute. Cloves too. Lucky Strikes too. Fcuk.

same with me. I smoke 2-3 times a week max, sometimes once a week, sometimes once every two weeks. 30 day tbreak resets go by fast for me.

No one know I use marijuana. I also vape it too for hygiene because.. Fck combustion

Started vaping bro, got myself a little pen. Dope af, much clearer high, smoother, no headaches. Got a gram of wax for $50 from my friend who gets it from a Cali dispensary, but my boy uptown sells for $40 a g. If a gram can last me longer than a week (which it is looking like it definitely will) then I am a happy man.

Much easier to get lifted now, just go outside to get someting from the car, cook it up a lil, and hit it. And since it's wax it hits you quick af, all together takes less than a minute to be lit af lmao I LOVE IT. You can definitely stay productive even if you takin hits from the vape throughout the day, this shit will be perfect once I start working in the tech field lmao, discrete way to get a quick boost.

$6 for a5 pack in gas stations. $46 for a 50 pack online. It'll change your views on smoking, definitely a more mild, less trashy smoking option for that end of the work day/after a big ass steak/out at a BBQ and threw a few back/need some quiet alone time in my personal sanctuary type state of mind.

https://m.thompsoncigar.com/product/...WINE/77823.uts
    Don't inhale these though Draz.

You gotta let nonsmokers know bruh, they have no idea and try inhaling cigars

Tell me you didn't feel like finna fck his sh1t up?
    Long story short. I could of intimidated him by going in the store with my mom but I went back in the car. I didn't want to effect him. I understand he probably loves her by now. I'm not the type to make another guy upset over petty shit like her ex. If I wanted too I could of went in. My mom went in and made her shit her pants when she saw her. She stayed away from my mom the entire time in the store and was avoiding her bf.

Men will be men. Whether she talked to him while we were together, a month after, etc, the female is to blame not the man.

I was the better person. Just avoided conflict even if it was prone to being damage in their relationship by me showing up face to face without confronting anyone.