Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: We are blessed to see 2 amazing dominate players at the PG and SF positions.

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Durant's a better scorer, passer, re-bounder, and defender. Curry's better at 3's and ball handling.

Kevin's the better player, but Steph is in the best position by far of any top player. I mean does anyone on the planet think OKC would beat Portland without Durant for a series? I say OKC even loses to Houston in that situation. So the situations obviously aren't comparable.

But you might be on to something OP, Curry might be good enough now to be KD's rival.

We appreciate greatness man.

Default Re: We are blessed to see 2 amazing dominate players at the PG and SF positions.

Also players who DOMINATE are DOMINANT... we are blessed to see 2 amazing dominant players @ PG and PF

NBA All-star

Curry's midrange is underrated, as for floor vision, I may take him somewhere between Stockton and Kidd due to his shooting ability (many experts has claim so)

Durant's offhand is underrated. The ability to keep the ball high while driving between players gives him an edge on drawing the foul or score and get back for a defensive possession.

No one would take Curry over Durant, but he allows SG to flourish, and he's moved the crash position from PF to SF.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    Curry's midrange is underrated, as for floor vision, I may take him somewhere between Stockton and Kidd due to his shooting ability (many experts has claim so)

Durant's offhand is underrated. The ability to keep the ball high while driving between players gives him an edge on drawing the foul or score and get back for a defensive possession.

No one would take Curry over Durant, but he allows SG to flourish, and he's moved the crash position from PF to SF.
    Nice observations man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus

Also players who DOMINATE are DOMINANT... we are blessed to see 2 amazing dominant players @ PG and PF
    Will fix it. Thanks man.