Default Meet the four men arrested during last week's Donald Trump rally in San Jose

Quick, guess the names and ages of the 4 men.

I was right on with the ages, and pretty close with the names... I knew they'd be young, and I knew they'd be part of that group of criminals Trump stated were coming across our border. Trump calls it again.

[QUOTE]Police in San Jose on Tuesday identified the four teenagers arrested last week during a rally for Donald Trump

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Meet the four men arrested during last week's Donald Trump rally in San Jose

Why do you get such great pride out of finding out they are Hispanic and Muslim? Just further proof that you are racist.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Meet the four men arrested during last week's Donald Trump rally in San Jose

Let's see.(from left to right)

Knoe Itawl, highwey, andgar923, jameerthefear

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

Let's see.(from left to right)

Knoe Itawl, highwey, andgar923, jameerthefear

You forgot "the Man"--replace Jameer: his mommy wouldn't let him out that time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by GINOBILI!
    Why do you get such great pride out of finding out they are Hispanic and Muslim? Just further proof that you are racist.
    I take pride in being correct. Do you not?

And of course, when all else fails, ignore the OP and call me racist.

Predictable, just like the origins of these fine fellows.

Mother ****ing felony assault with a deadly weapon....

'But, Trump said build a wall to stop illegal immigration so these random people who are not in any way, shape, or form related to Trump deserved this'

Let's hear it Democrats! They deserved it, right!?

This thread is lulz

OP, I don't believe you were in the military, you seem scurred of yer own shadow.

Shook

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This thread is lulz

OP, I don't believe you were in the military, you seem scurred of yer own shadow.

Shook
    Because 4 (probably illegal) people of foreign heritage were arrested for assault with a deadly weapon at a Trump rally??

Elaborate...

And by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by GINOBILI!
    I see both of you did the same thing... ignore the OP and instantly tried to comment on me. Predictable, as usual. No comment on the OP? No thoughts? If not, just move along.

you guessed that they were young minorities that were protesting trump? wow, you are a modern day Nostradamus.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    you guessed that they were young minorities that were protesting trump? wow, you are a modern day Nostradamus.
    Make that 3 posters who have no comment on the OP but would like to make a comment towards me.

Like I said, predictable. 1, 2, 3. All lined up, pulling the same shtick.

Nobody asked you to post in here. If you don't have anything relevant to add to the topic included in the OP, you are free to move on.