Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Jordan fans are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    IDK man. I get into so many confrontation from the majority of Jordan stans who become delusional assholes when I don't agree with Jordan being the GOAT, even though I respect any body's opinion that thinks he is. Then would jump all over me saying I hate Jordan, or I'm some kid who's never seen him play. My opinion is sports is subjective. There is no way to prove who is the best. But again, it's only Jordan stans who would refute that with some outrageous passion . The Curry, Kobe, Lebron stans I would say 30% of them are delusion narrow minded trolls. Jordan stans are much higher percentage
    Wait who do you think is GOAT?

Who cares....hes wrong lol

Banned

IDK man. I get into so many confrontation from the majority of Jordan stans who become delusional assholes when I don't agree with Jordan being the GOAT, even though I respect any body's opinion that thinks he is. Then would jump all over me saying I hate Jordan, or I'm some kid who's never seen him play. My opinion is sports is subjective. There is no way to prove who is the best. But again, it's only Jordan stans who would refute that with some outrageous passion . The Curry, Kobe, Lebron stans I would say 30% of them are delusion narrow minded trolls. Jordan stans are much higher percentage

Jordan is easily the GOAT. Your arguments would have to made for guys you never even watched play.

You're the delusional one, per usual, little man.

I don't know what Harry posted since he's on my ignore list, but I'm assuming he proves my point.
    I get satisfaction knowing he's talking to himself like an idiot and that he's still fixated on me

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Wait who do you think is GOAT?
    I have a short list with Magic, Kareem, Jordan, and Wilt. But with my own personal eye test I'd go with Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Who cares....hes wrong lol
    Case in point.

Ordan stans also know and hate bandwagon fans (OP)

Banned

I don't know what Harry posted since he's on my ignore list, but I'm assuming he proves my point.
    I get satisfaction knowing he's talking to himself like an idiot and that he's still fixated on me
    Who are you trying to fool? You read every word... lying about having me on your ignore list to avoid direct confrontation is the saddest thing I've ever seen a grown man do. Cringe

That's the thing I find too, is that fans who have the likes of Magic, Kareem, Wilt, Russell are generally respectful of others opinions on who they feel is GOAT and especially respect MJ. Jordan fans in general don't reciprocate that. The majority of the posters who'll reply to me will definitely prove that

Still fixated on me Harry?

You must look pretty dumb talking to yourself.

Jordan stans are unbearable. They remind me of a bunch of old men, bitter about life, sitting on a porch watching all the young people enjoying life and living in the moment while they shout "get off my lawn!!" Or talk about back in their day how much harder they had it. Just upset their time has past. Devastated that they can't recreate that feeing of living in the moment like the young people they watch