Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default I like how it's a big deal when Klay has a good game 6, but when Lebron gets carried

everybody is silent like that's what should happen

Kyrie and Thompson completely putting Bran on their backs like they Hodors and no one bats an eye. I guess people just don't expect Bran to carry as big a load as Steph

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: I like how it's a big deal when Klay has a good game 6, but when Lebron gets carried

It's because LeBron sucking in the finals has become expected at this point

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: I like how it's a big deal when Klay has a good game 6, but when Lebron gets carried

It's been 1 quarter... You can't be serious

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    It's because LeBron sucking in the finals has become expected at this point
    i've read a few of your posts and you immediately come off as a jackass. dude what are you talking about. it was basically lebron vs the warriors last year in the finals. and this year he's been averaging 25/10/8

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    i've read a few of your posts and you immediately come off as a jackass. dude what are you talking about. it was basically lebron vs the warriors last year in the finals. and this year he's been averaging 25/10/8
    watch the games u boxscore reciting douchebag

kyrie has been the one coming through with the scoring when needed, lebron has been padding his stats through ball domination and kick outs and grabbing uncontested defensive rebounds

Lebron worst starter on his own damn team halfway through a pivotal game 4

crickets from ESPN

Steph gets triple teamed at the three point line

ESPN "why isn't STeph going for 40+?!"

shhhh

Lebeta stans only blame Lebrons teammates when they lose

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    watch the games u boxscore reciting douchebag

kyrie has been the one coming through with the scoring when needed, lebron has been padding his stats through ball domination and kick outs and grabbing uncontested defensive rebounds
    wrong. all 3 games have been blowouts. kyrie got them started early game 3 otherwise, nothing special.

wrong. all 3 games have been blowouts. kyrie got them started early game 3 otherwise, nothing special.
    Kyrie was the only reason they won game 3

u dont know shit i dont know why you started posting again, please stop

Banned

you mom told me to teach you a lesson.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Kyrie was the only reason they won game 3
    And this is why no one will ever take you seriously.

Learning to shoot layups

As bad as Lebron has been tonight, he is still shooting a higher percentage than Steph. And this is probably Stephs best game of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by newbetterbucs07
    As bad as Lebron has been tonight, he is still shooting a higher percentage than Steph. And this is probably Stephs best game of the series.
    it's cute you think fg% is all that matters