Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: BREAKING: Teen schoolgirl stabbed in random attack by man

During Christmas people talk about Peace on Earth and exchange presents.

During Sadammadon Muslims go on bloody rampages.

I'd hate see what they do if they weren't the religion of peace.
    ReplyShare+3

13 hours ago
    JackFoobar314
    So now Islam is mental illness. Good to know. Let's deport the mentally ill back to their mentally ill homelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Oh, I thought this thread was about a guy in France stabbing a girl. Didn't know you were gonna bring up other irrelevant stuff..

Ok, hey nick. Isn't it true some Norwish dude killed 77 people and injured 319 in the name of Jesus Christ?
    nope.....

I'm not going to pretend I'm a very religious person, as that would be a lie";

He has also condemned Christian missionary activity in India as it would lead to the "total destruction of the Hindu faith and culture"

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete
    Snitches get stitches, bitch. You can't run to Jeff or Steve when my boy Chewing comes rolling down your block, son. I'd watch my back.
    Yo what's up Pat, como estas hermano?

When is you main account, Patrick Chewing, gonna be unbanned?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I believe it is true and I believe that happened.

The prophet of Islam heard voices in his head and is idolized as a perfect human being. Is it any surprise to you that when a crazy person who worships Mohammad hears voices in his head, he believes them?

The only sacrifices me make during Ramadan is for ourselves. AKA not eating, not drinking, abstaining from impure thoughts, cursing, fighting. This guy was clearly not a sane person, he was Ramadan'in all wrong. Agenda rejected.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    The only sacrifices me make during Ramadan is for ourselves. AKA not eating, not drinking, abstaining from impure thoughts, cursing, fighting. This guy was clearly not a sane person, he was Ramadan'in all wrong. Agenda rejected.
    so once ramodon is finished you can go back to cursing, drinking, impure thoughts, fighting, etc. The usual stuff.

Mr Jacquet added that the 32-year-old had “already made several stays in psychiatric hospitals”.

"Voices told him that he must commit a sacrifice on the occasion of Ramadan," the prosecutor said.

The knifeman was arrested, examined by a doctor and immediately sent for psychiatric treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Was it an assault knife?
    So 1 person died, not 49?

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    so once ramodon is finished you can go back to cursing, drinking, impure thoughts, fighting, etc. The usual stuff.
    Ramadan is abstain from food and drink from dawn to dusk during this month in order to seek nearness and to look for forgiveness from God, to express gratitude to and dependence on him, atone for their past sins, and to remind them of the needy (ritual fasting is also scientifically proven to be very healthy)....

However, refraining from violence, anger, envy, greed, lust, profane language, gossip and to try to get along with people are teachings & the pillar of Islam which never ends and the most important thing which makes a muslim a muslim, during ramadan this is especially expected to put more effort into...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Pillars_of_Islam
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan

The more you learn about Islam the more you go smack yourself for previously calling somebody muslim who doesnt/didnt obide with the above and the more you facepalm at the desperate idea of a criminal calling himself a muslim despite breaking the #1 rule in the book over and over... and the more you facepalm at Nick Youngs, 9erempires, Patrick Chewings etc. posts/threads....
    Last edited by pauk; 06-15-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

The more you learn about Islam the more you go smack yourself for previously calling somebody muslim who doesnt/didnt obide with the above and the more you facepalm at the desperate idea of a criminal calling himself a muslim despite breaking the #1 rule in the book over and over... and the more you facepalm at Nick Youngs, 9erempires, Patrick Chewings etc. posts/threads....
    Yeah, that just isn't the case.

Basically you're saying no religious people are bad people, because they broke the rules of the religion, therefore by doing that they weren't religious in the first place.

A muslim man stabbed this girl. End of story. He was religious.