Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Question Did Jordan, Kobe, Wade, or LeBron ever suffer an MCL tear during a playoff run?

Did they? And how did they perform if they did?

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Default Re: Did Jordan, Kobe, Wade, or LeBron ever suffer an MCL tear during a playoff run?

*Sprain

Default Re: Did Jordan, Kobe, Wade, or LeBron ever suffer an MCL tear during a playoff run?

Quote Originally Posted by dubnation
    *Sprain
    a sprain is a tear my n[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]gga

It went undiagnosed and people played through it in the 60's-80's. Rather than being out for two weeks and having it in the back pocket for an excuse when you miss open shots and play like a passive bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    It went undiagnosed and people played through it in the 60's-80's. Rather than being out for two weeks and having it in the back pocket for an excuse when you miss open shots and play like a passive bitch.
    It's not even close to a serious injury. I guarantee that happened, Steph could have even come back earlier if needed

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

We shouldn't be making excuses for him. He's clearly not 100% physically, but it looks like a lot of it is a mental issue to me. He's playing soft out there and doesn't look mentally engaged.

But I do give a lot of credit to him for not making public excuses. Must be hard to ignore all the noise out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dubnation
    We shouldn't be making excuses for him. He's clearly not 100% physically, but it looks like a lot of it is a mental issue to me. He's playing soft out there and doesn't look mentally engaged.

But I do give a lot of credit to him for not making public excuses. Must be hard to ignore all the noise out there.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/m_8DziMFB8s/maxresdefault.jpg

I think you have the huge mental issue

Jordan Stopper

Tear??

Curry has a mild ankle sprain that for any 10 year old boy would heal in 2 days

Dude Took 2 weeks off to heal from it

Curry is the healthiest guy in the playoffs right now, no one else got to miss An entire 2 weeks in the playoffs just to rest

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Tear??

Curry has a mild ankle sprain that for any 10 year old boy would heal in 2 days

Dude Took 2 weeks off to heal from it

Curry is the healthiest guy in the playoffs right now, no one else got to miss An entire 2 weeks in the playoffs just to rest
    This.

Agreed Curry is better than any version of kobr

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Did they? And how did they perform if they did?
    all of them had knee replacements

your Curry love but suckin, is gettin old

Yeah LeBron just shruged it off and played on and that was it. Jordan idk, wouldn't matter no problem to play through it either I guess. Wade might need a wheelchair or he shrugs it off and plays on, depends on if he's on his period or not. Kobe plays through it but makes so that whole world knows it.

How blessed are we to get to see Lebron year in and year out be the most unbreakable human being?

Dude bangs with the big boys and ALWAYS plays through bumps n bruises

Non injury prone, not made of glass

Maybe a sprain like Curry does. I do remember Jordan going for an up and under kind of move, a few seconds before half time, after scoring 27 points, and hurt his back pretty bad. I don't think he came back for that game, but was able to finish the series on a bad back. People play hurt during the playoffs. If not Jordan would have been out some games.

Good college starter