Thread: finals thoughts

Default finals thoughts

sons, I've been busy with the euros, a competition of far higher quality than the nba finals unfortunately (how has the nba fallen tbh..compare it to he late 80s ), so besides watching the games I haven't been posting at all.

Here are some thoughts:

As expected by any non simian basketball fan the golden state cucks are on the refs dick again and are struggling to put away a team with kevin fuccing love/ dick jefferson and jr smith I told y'all nigs how the warriers are some beta faggy team but you ate that BSPN hype like your morning cereals. They are just an entitled beta congregation and if steph cucky is seeing some defense he is a 20-4-4 player. Real talk tbh. Lmao at the greatest team ever, 90s bulls, 00s lakers, 80s lakers, 80s celtics, 90s pistons would all go raw on this queers. They'd get wrecked both physically and mentally.

Lebron goating as usual, whoever thinks he isn't a top 3-5 GOAT and the best in the league for the last 7-8 years needs to get their head checked asap tbh. His Thickness is giving us a GOAT display, probably the best finals performance since 00 shaq and peak jordan. If you can't appreciate this you should quit watching basketball.

I see warriorfan is actually laquisha cucky, only a woman could be this bitchy tbh. That tweet was something gold, as was thompson's old man's. The degree of betaness and passive aggression is at an all time high with the warriors, this is such a bitchmade team that I'm actually expecting riley curry to call lebron a bitch ass niggga on instagram and currys mom to say that he can't finish. Lmao letting your family talk for you, beta as hell

Draymond green is a fagggot nothing new here, in all fairness OKC should've played the finals. Refs have allowed him to get away with shit all the playoffs. Tristan motherfucing thompson is doing him raw on the glass.

I hope for a fair reffed game 7, but I know better (ive seen pippen portland, i've seen lakers-kings and so on). If lebron doesn't get the FMVP that award will be a shame to whoever gets it ... getting FMVP for 20-5-5 on 40%

Default Re: finals thoughts

I like that curry only got 1 assist yesterday. When this happened to Kyrie people were roasting him but I haven't heard a peep about Stephs 1 assist 4 turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    I like that curry only got 1 assist yesterday. When this happened to Kyrie people were roasting him but I haven't heard a peep about Stephs 1 assist 4 turnovers
    It's because people are too busy roasting him about everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    lol i don't give a single fucc son. Just telling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by swagga View Post
    lol i don't give a single fucc son. Just telling it like it is.
    Love it. Bumps.