Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Damn I was waiting forever to get you to type a damn paragraph. I was hoping you would get a little bit madder but atleast it worked. I tried going off on tmac but he didnt respond because you werent getting as steamed enough. I planned on doing this to someone with this name and when I saw your 666 thread I thought "GOLDMINE"

Cornell Basketball=#1

This thread is amazing. I gave it 5 stars

Saw a basketball once

Nobody cares wha tyour thoughts are? Who are you,some sort of Chad Ford? get a life stiff. Ced.
    Actually I copied the Ben Wallace Article from page 2 off espn ...Thought someone might catch me but I a tricky old man.So I guess I am Chad ford.Yes HallandOates you are the man I will do anything you want bro.And I mean anything.

Cornell Basketball=#1

Salto, remember that picture you posted on the old board of you and your wife (or girlfriend)? That was hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Salto Morale
    Actually I copied the Ben Wallace Article from page 2 off espn ...Thought someone might catch me but I a tricky old man.So I guess I am Chad ford.Yes HallandOates you are the man I will do anything you want bro.And I mean anything.

hahaha wow.

Local High School Star

All that stuff I said Ced I didnt mean it. I hope you can forgive me for that.

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    All that stuff I said Ced I didnt mean it. I hope you can forgive me for that.
    Yeah man, I love these threads, and it was spooky!

I don't hold anything against anyone* on here.

*Except for real life Salto Morales. Like Get Buckets (Mr. Negative) and I'm slowing forgiving sakf for beingan absentee landlord.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Salto, chill out, buddy.

You're acting all bitter and you should't be.

I don't know you well but from what I do know about you, you have no reason to be bitter or upset.

You have a gorgeous girlfriend (wife?) a good job and seem to be an overall swell person.

Just shrug this stuff off and laugh at it. No reason to get bitter at it, ya know?

Saw a basketball once

Salto, chill out, buddy.

You're acting all bitter and you should't be.

I don't know you well but from what I do know about you, you have no reason to be bitter or upset.

You have a gorgeous girlfriend (wife?) a good job and seem to be an overall swell person.

Just shrug this stuff off and laugh at it. No reason to get bitter at it, ya know?
    Yea I know I'm better then you're lame ass....I'm going out to lay some girls now WHile you post.Wait I forgot Jpr

Yea I know I'm better then you're lame ass....I'm going out to lay some girls now WHile you post.Wait I forgot Jpr
    While you guys post, I'm off to lay JPR in the bath.

I think I got that wrong

Superstar

salto morale, i dont wanna inturept this argument you're havin but you have no room to talk bro. I mean, I've heard on how you used to be a good poster and that you bailed a few times and came back. but all i can say is that since i've been here i have yet to see you contribute to this board. and you're wrong about ced, he may have alot of trade scenarios threadss but almost evry topic he makes or talks about is basketball related. guy was analyzing draft picks and puttin up a mock draft. so dont be all over him just cause of one thread you dont like.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    salto morale, i dont wanna inturept this argument you're havin but you have no room to talk bro. I mean, I've heard on how you used to be a good poster and that you bailed a few times and came back. but all i can say is that since i've been here i have yet to see you contribute to this board. and you're wrong about ced, he may have alot of trade scenarios threadss but almost evry topic he makes or talks about is basketball related. guy was analyzing draft picks and puttin up a mock draft. so dont be all over him just cause of one thread you dont like.
    I heart Sizzle

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

haha, yeah, that's the spirit. JPR sucks.

Local High School Star

Have you not got it yet?Reread the 3 pages of this thread young blood.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    Have you not got it yet?Reread the 3 pages of this thread young blood.
    i reread the pages and theres nothing i already didnt know. salto is in here all over ced for makin this thread. hes beefin over all the ot topics. dude needs to chill out