Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: How Much of a Achievemente would it be for Durant to Win the Title with Golden State?

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    on the same level as Lebald's titles but probably without the ref help, so still slightly legit
    So you're saying that KD would lead his team in scoring, assists and rebounds like James has done for all 3 titles?

Default Re: How Much of a Achievemente would it be for Durant to Win the Title with Golden State?

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    10 years from now if Durant ends up with 5-6 rings and 3-4 FMVPs then he will get full credit from the media, his peers, NBA legends, and the general public. I thought that Bran would get no credit when he joined Wade and Bosh. However, he got full credit for all his rings and is being mentioned as a top 5 GOAT. Winning is all that matters. Iggy lost to the dubs in the playoffs when he was on Denver the he signed with them the following year. Now he has a title and FMVP on his resume. It's ironic that Bran stans are the ones complaining about this possibility. Bran is the guy who set the precedent for this kind of thing to go down.

Durant will get criticized initially but 10 years from now if the Durant, Curry, Klay, and Draygod core stays healthy they will be in the conversation for the greatest dynasty in NBA history. Jordan won a 3 peat at ages 33, 34, and 35. Kobe was the 3rd best player in the NBA at 34 before his Achilles tear. Curry is 28 and Durant is 27. Both guys don't really on their athleticism. They will be top 10 players for the next 7-8 years. 5-6 rings is a realistic goal.

Meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    A Title is a Title. Nobody is going to care in 20 years that LeBron won 2 Titles with Wade and Bosh. And nobody is going to care in 20 years if Durant wins a Title with Curry and Klay.

That said, as a Warriors fan, I'd prefer we didn't sign him. Not because it would somehow taint a possible Title, but because I like how our team was formed and have grown together organically.
    and why would they

Bron had to drag massive weight, incomparable to KD on GSW.

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    Both are superteam , don't try harder .

Same as Harden this year .

And also , he was about 4th/5th on PER . I tought you guys loves PER .
    H

[QUOTE=ArbitraryWater]H

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feyki

Same as Lebron's in the Heat .
    At the time Lebron teamed up with Wade and Bosh, even LEBRON thought he had stacked the deck and would win not 5, not 6, not 7

Wasn't Wade the scoring champ in 2009 or 2010 before Lebron joined in 2011?

Weren't Wade and Bosh top 5 in PER in 2010, before Lebron joined in 2011?

If Durant teams up with GSW (and I hope he will), Lebron will get some of his own medicine - ah, the karma of life

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Not as much of one as if he were to win a title with us.

Pathetic.

Durant is a beta, no doubt about that.. I can see him willingly defer to Curry like he has to Westbrook. But Curry himself is a choker, who was bailed out by Klay in the Thunder series and gave up a 3-1 lead vs Cavs.

So the nickname will be choker & beta