Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: bron stans in a nutshell after g7:

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    This is how insecure Bron Stans are. Arguing over a percent. And I like Bron, but these dudes
    To be fair, i round up if its over .5 too.

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    To be fair, i round up if its over .5 too.
    Ehh, I guess if I'm working in a math setting I would too but just general convo I never though me saying 39 would cause a meltdown. It's kind of illogical in a way if you think about it though. Anyway dudes can have the 40 percent if it makes them feel better.

Calm down for a second, idiot. An age is a statistic, a number, also . Going by your logic a 5 year old that's past six months should refer to himself as a six year old in general conversations with people.
    Just take the L and move on dude, you can't even round numbers up or down properly and you are calling people idiots. 39.8 is not a part of 39 cause 39 is a whole number by itself and every decimal point onwards is a different number. It's really not that hard to understand, good luck trying to pass 1st grade maths when you round 39.8 to 39 instead of 40.

It's disgusting to see. They're so insecure that they're trying to throw shade to Kyrie tomake lebron look better. They want people to believe that it was all lebron that made the comeback . But we all remember what happened when he tried to do it alone in 2015: 39 percent shooting and missed two game winners in games 1 and 2.
    I havent seen one LeBron fan throw shade at Kyrie at all. Don't be so insecure man.

LeBron put that team on his back, it's fine if he gets some help you know