Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: How Racist Are You?

Apparently you both need dictionaries.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    But Blacks and Latinos are routinly the group having to take an account for the stereotypes that they've been pegged with. And that's the problem. And thus often, innocent people get harassed by police simple because of the color of their skin.

If the police start harassing white males because they tend to be the biggest threat when it comes to terrorism or pedophilia then we will be able to say it's fair.
    White males already do get harrassed for pedophilia.

myself? probably like a 1 or a 2 out of 10. i'm legit not racist at all really tbh.

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    whooops. That is DeucesWallace I was talking about, not you. My bad, I will fix it brah.
    Ironically, that shit was racist and I thought 'I'd never say that'.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Apparently you both need dictionaries.
    Racist LITERALLY means a person who believes one race is superior to another.

What you think doesn't make you anything.

It's what you actually do.

We all get thoughts that we don't act on.

If you actually treat every race you come across fairly, regardless of what might pop in your thoughts, I would ague you aren't racist at all.

That's your true character.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Racist LITERALLY means a person who believes one race is superior to another.
    I know what it means.

And clearly, if you believe all blacks are lazy, then you would believe they are inferior to a race that is not inherently lazy.

Banned

I know what it means.

And clearly, if you believe all blacks are lazy, then you would believe they are inferior to a race that is not inherently lazy.
    In your own words, FUBU is the representative cultural attire of African Americans.

That is the definition of a racist stereotype.

Banned

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=57

Not a big deal.

I'm guessing the Sombreros are not a good look for a university cafeteria theme day. They'll probably bring it back minus the costumes.

I don't think Soul Food-Fest with all employees dressed up in Rocawear, FUBU, and NBA jerseys would go over too well.
    This is what DeucesWallaces thinks of "the colored folk".

You're not much for nuance or critical thinking.

NBA Legend

I know what it means.

No, dummy. Someone may believe everyone from a race is x, y or z, but if they dont believe they should be treated as a different social class because of race it's not racism.

Just like believing all women have more estrogen than men doesnt make you sexist. Believing a group has a biological difference doesnt make you a bigot.

Obviously not everyone from any particular group is lazy, but if someone makes that deduction based on whatever information and experience they have, it isnt racist, it's just an opinion which doesnt have much validity. Everyone who has different opinions from you isnt racist you ugly queer. Racism means believing one group has a deservedly elevated place in the overall social heirarchy. Not that there are zero physical, mental, or psychological differences between groups.

Youre trying to lecture someone on definitions and you dont even know them yourself you PC loser. You are the biggest cuckold dork on the internet.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    No, dummy. Someone may believe everyone from a race is x, y or z, but if they dont believe they should be treated as a different social class because of race it's not racism.

Just like believing all women have more estrogen than men doesnt make you sexist. Believing a group has a biological difference doesnt make you a bigot.

Obviously not everyone from any particular group is lazy, but if someone makes that deduction based on whatever information and experience they have, it isnt racist, it's just an opinion which doesnt have much validity. Everyone who has different opinions from you isnt racist you ugly queer. Racism means believing one group has a deservedly elevated place in the overall social heirarchy. Not that there are zero physical, mental, or psychological differences between groups.

Youre trying to lecture someone on definitions and you dont even know them yourself you PC loser. You are the biggest cuckold dork on the internet.

Spit my drink out at this. Good points throughout while the personal attacks act as a cherry on top.

Legend. Of. Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

The word has a defined meaning. Evidently you don't understand that. Someone who is racist does not have to act on it to actually be racist.

NBA Legend

The word has a defined meaning. Evidently you don't understand that. Someone who is racist does not have to act on it to actually be racist.
    Brah. Nobody said anything about acting. If you believe it is an entire group's PLACE to sit at the back of busses or drink from different water fountains, that is racism.

I can believe youre a low-IQ social reject, that doesnt mean I automatically think society should put you behind me. It's just my opinion of you. It doesnt imply anything related to treatment in practice.

If I think all blacks can fly when nobody's looking, and all whites have orange boogers, and all aboriginals have a babel fish in their skulls, that isnt what racism is. Racism means ascribing social rank based on race. Like classicism and sexism. It doesnt mean stereotype. It means RANK. One in front of another.

Murder yourself RIGHT. NOW. bitch boy.