Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: As a Democrat I'm ashamed of Hilary

because shes my homie that will continue driving my liberal agenda. I would fucc her too if i could.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If we are talking the kind of people you would build if you could sculpt a president from scratch....the most qualified president of my life was the first Bush.

This guy is a legit war hero, graduated from Yale with an economics degree, did a lot of the heavy lifting to make himself rich(his father helped but he had success), was a congressman and chairman of the RNC, ambassador to the UN and director of the CIA....all before being vice president for 8 years. You cant get more qualified to be president. Military background, intelligent, successful businessman, legislative and executive experience, with time spent dealing with international diplomacy and running the CIA? Sounds like a dream candidate.

But....people were hardly enthusiastic. He fought like hell to stop Reagan but couldnt....then fell in line and won off being the heir apparent before being kicked out because Clinton played the sax on Arsenio and everyone loved him. Hed probably lose an election to his own son if they went at it in their primes and Bush Jr isnt half the man his father was.

Qualified candidates dont always produce enthusiasm or make people like them. Gore never figured that out and Kerry didnt either. Mccain had some of it but he ****ed himself with Palin. He was one of the only republicans I felt I could vote for before her. Just felt too irresponsible from him to have that woman so close to running the country.

Clinton is miles more qualified than Trump....was more qualified than Obama...id say of the major contenders lately shes right behind Mccain far as the kind of background, personality, and experience id be looking for out of someone to run a country.

That doesnt mean shes likable. In the end.....people have to want you to be their president.

I dont want her to be president. But Trump? That it even got this far is shameful. Shes gonna win. And thats fine considering the alternative. But I dont have to be enthusiastic about it.

Seriously though the Dems need to clear house and get some new, young people in there. Tired of all these old f*cks. At least the Republicans tried with Cruz and Rubio, though they both kind of sucked

It's like saying you hired Bernie Madoff to be your financial advisor, because, "He's got experience! Cant teach that!"
    He went from cutting grass to having 17 billion dollars. I suspect he has more useful information than most. Being a crook doesnt make him incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    What's her appeal? Someone please logically explain it without referencing Trump please.
    Bill Clinton. He left the Presidency with the country in an economic surplus. They are hoping for that again.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    He went from cutting grass to having 17 billion dollars. I suspect he has more useful information than most. Being a crook doesnt make him incompetent.

Yeah, he's a brilliant scam artist.

And you would hire him to manage YOUR savings, based on that??

As I said...being a crook doesnt make him stupid. You flip 5,000 dollars, a landscaping job, and a small business loan to 17 billion I wont assume youre incompetent either. He got locked up at 70 something. You build an empire like that and get away with it for that long? You have some guile about you.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    As I said...being a crook doesnt make him stupid. You flip 5,000 dollars, a landscaping job, and a small business loan to 17 billion I wont assume youre incompetent either. He got locked up at 70 something. You build an empire like that and get away with it for that long? You have some guile about you.

So YOU WOULD TRUST HIM with YOUR savings?

That's all I wanna know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Seriously though the Dems need to clear house and get some new, young people in there. Tired of all these old f*cks. At least the Republicans tried with Cruz and Rubio, though they both kind of sucked

Cruz is pretty dangerous. In some ways he's worse than Trump. He's also almost as punchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Hillary has experience. Experience at doing a shit job and fucking up and letting Americans get slaughtered in Benghazi.

Where was your outrage back then?

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    you arent the only person who feels that way OP.

the decision to throw the entire democrat establishment weight behind a corrupt warmongering corporate puppet like Hillary is going to come back to haunt the democrats for years to come.
    You are right.

John Stewart

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qp_gIWAaQVI

Louis Farrakhan
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cu41CPQw0hg

Cornel West
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=72-dEItC1pk

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy

OP gets his opinions from these people

They (and consequently he) happens to be right about "Hilary" in this instance, but still......

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    because shes my homie that will continue driving my liberal agenda. I would fucc her too if i could.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    OP gets his opinions from these people

They (and consequently he) happens to be right about "Hilary" in this instance, but still......

No these are impressions across the board.

Stewart has interviewed Hilary and said she isn't authentic.

Farrakhan said don't vote for him just because you like Obama .

West is pointing out how corrupt she is and how the MSM doesn't keep it 100%.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    I lean left on 70% of the issues but I find it appalling Hilary is the nomination. Her criminal behavior should be frowned upon and she should be a pariah in those circles. Instead they praise her for playing the political"finance" game so well. Never saying no to any special interest and spending hundreds of millions because she is so unlikable and couldn't get any vote without constant paid for press. As much as it pains me I'm going to vote for Trump. Clean it up In 2020 DNC.
    Hillary a criminal
    Last time I read she is running for President.
    Don't worry OP , if she doesn't pick Sanders as a running mate , she watch Trump run the country.

We aren't voting for a garbage man OP ... Hillary is a lawyer, and Trump a real estate tycoon. Both very intelligent.
    It's our government that is broken , not the people that are in it.