Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: FBI: no criminal charges against Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    What do you think her punishment should be UK2K? Prison time?
    He doesn't give a shit about that, it's all about partisan politics with that hack, all he wanted is some sort of indictment so she can drop out and maybe be able to win the GE on Nov.

Pure politics with these rightwing turds.

What do you think her punishment should be UK2K? Prison time?
    Resignation, for starters.

Per 18 US Code 793

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,
    That would be Killary

(1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed,
    She removed it from it's proper place... to her unsecured server, EVEN IF IT WAS ON ACCIDENT.

or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
    Pretty sure she knew she wasn't using a government email

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
    Not my place to say, but the law is pretty clearly written for someone to start throwing out numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    He doesn't give a shit about that, it's all about partisan politics with that hack, all he wanted is some sort of indictment so she can drop out and maybe be able to win the GE on Nov.

Pure politics with these rightwing turds.
    So you're saying she didn't have classified information on her unsecured server, correct?

Cause if she did, she broke 18 US Code 793.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

So if she did NOT have classified information on her unsecured server, then she's good.

So the question is, did she?

Well, did she?

that is not a fact

did you really expect her to go to prison?
    It is a fact.

You're an idiot if you think otherwise.

If I took classified information, forwarded it to personal hotmail account, and then forwarded it on from my personal email account to the DOD, I'd be in prison. Fact.

If you say that's not against the law, I'm going to slap the shit out of you.

Dan Bongino ‏@dbongino 1h1 hour ago
    An unimpeachable source told me the Clinton team knew the server was hacked. #TheFixIsIn #TooBigToJail https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino...5651857194241/

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Quite comical. The Director even said that she compromised National Security. Yet she didn't break the law?
    Dude are you kidding.

Utter nonsense. James Comey did not say that. The link I posted was his full statement. You can read it

Your rebuttal is Ben ****ing Shapiro saying Comey is wrong.

Read his statement, he mentions that no one has ever been prosecuted in cases most similar to this.

they can't prove intent

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    She had classified material, material MARKED AS CLASSIFIED, in her bathroom email and not on a secured server.

It seems that alone is evidence enough for 'removing classified materials'. Since, they were on a secure server, and now they're not. They were removed from the classified server and placed in an unsecured server. They didn't walk there on their own.

I also find it hard to believe keeping classified documents on an unsecured bathroom server isn't prejudicial to the safety of the United States but... whatever.

But she's Clinton. Nobody ever assumed she'd be charged. She's in too deep.
    nope and nope and nope.
    Read Comey's statement. there was no emails marked classified.

Banned

It's time to look into overhauling our FBI.

They messed up with the Orlando shooter and they are messing up again.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    nope and nope and nope.
    Read Comey's statement. there was no emails marked classified.
    Hey!

Yes there were. Unless Comey is lying.

"From the group of 30,000 emails returned to the State Department in 2014, 110 emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was top secret at the time they were sent; 36 of those chains contained secret information at the time; and eight contained confidential information at the time. That's the lowest level of classification."
    Spin it! Spin awaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy.....

Or, did Killary remove the markings? That makes them unclassified I guess.

Maybe all 110 of those emails, someone forgot to mark them?

She lied, and got caught. Not the worst she's done but...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    It's time to look into overhauling our FBI.

They messed up with the Orlando shooter and they are messing up again.

I'm down with HRC

So it's been known for months that on the information that was public that none of those emails would be cause for criminal charges. So this result is not surprising, the only question was there something more that the FBI had.

I suspected they did not based on

A. So much of these emails/investigation leaked, I figured if they had something truly damaging they would have leaked that.

B. So much of these leaks were intentionally deceptive and intended to cause maximum damage. Remember "she was emailing about about Ambassador Steven's whereabout before he died!!!!!!" Yeah, way before he died and like a year before he became ambassador. Oh and Chris Steven's trip was announced in the press.

C. How Chuck Grassley was responding. The Senate Intelligence Committee was briefed on parts of this investigation and a lot of leaks came from it. However about a month ago Grassley was pretty much begging the FBI to leak what they had.......which led me to think what he had was nothing.

My opinion was also based on analysis like this [QUOTE]Furthermore,

Banned

The meltdowns in here have me worried some of our conservative brethren might do something drastic.

Bet you wish you could go back in time and vote Kasich now.

You live, you learn.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Hey!

Yes there were. Unless Comey is lying.

Spin it! Spin awaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy.....

Or, did Killary remove the markings? That makes them unclassified I guess.

Maybe all 110 of those emails, someone forgot to mark them?

She lied, and got caught. Not the worst she's done but...
    You're terrible at this. Comey is not lying. You simply are not hearing or understand what he is saying. There were no markings on the emails. Not removed by Hillary or not removed by the folks who started the emails. A big reason, nobody is going to be charged with a crime.

You seem to be thinking of emails as formal documents which they sometimes are. However, if you think of them as conversations, you'll get closer to the mark. If I email you about the drone program, that is info classified at the highest level. Even if what I am emailing you a BBC article about a drone strike in Pakistan. I don't have to have a marked documented in front of me for that information to be considered classified. Or if I have a phone call with you or a conversation in the office, that could be about classified matters. Obviously there are no markings on a conversation.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    The meltdowns in here have me worried some of our conservative brethren might do something drastic.

Bet you wish you could go back in time and vote Kasich now.

You live, you learn.

Are you kidding?? "Crooked Hillary" now has an official ring to it.

Crooked Hillary will gain more traction with the Donald. The country will not stand idle and watch a criminal take the White House.