Default Celtics need to trade for Westbrook.

If they can 48+ with Isiah Thomas and a bunch of scrubs, they can 60+ with Westbrook,Horford and a star FA they can get next year...and I have a feeling Blake Griffin would be willing to join.

As for the 'rental', where could Russ possibly go? Lakers are years away from being relevant and that's only if Ingram maxes his potential while no other team has the potential, picks or FO of Celtics.

Do it Ainge.

Back to Business

Default Re: Celtics need to trade for Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    If they can 48+ with Isiah Thomas and a bunch of scrubs, they can 60+ with Westbrook,Horford and a star FA they can get next year...and I have a feeling Blake Griffin would be willing to join.

As for the 'rental', where could Russ possibly go? Lakers are years away from being relevant and that's only if Ingram maxes his potential while no other team has the potential, picks or FO of Celtics.

Do it Ainge.

you really think westbrook would stay in boston?? lmao....second I wouldn't be parading about horford....he will bring down low scoring but he is a horrible rim protector.....Celtics are already an undersized team so you kinda want some size at your center spot.....I think the Celtics still find themselves at 4/5 spot next season come playoffs WITHOUT westbrook...now with westbrook....maybe a top 3 seed but still a very flawed team that wont beat the cavs.

I don't know westbrook but im willing to beat my life dude wants rings......and NOW...Durant is gone....im sure we will be seeing a angry and frustrated westbrook come next season and he will eventually be handed his "WALKING PAPERS" to a better team....but for the Celtics???? Lakers actually have a better package to get him. clarkson/Russell/randle

Decent playground baller KobeLookLike2Pac's Avatar

What will IT do? Without the ball in his hands he is basically irrelevant playing alongside Westbrook. So the bench is his only option.

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    you really think westbrook would stay in boston?? lmao....second I wouldn't be parading about horford....he will bring down low scoring but he is a horrible rim protector.....Celtics are already an undersized team so you kinda want some size at your center spot.....I think the Celtics still find themselves at 4/5 spot next season come playoffs WITHOUT westbrook...now with westbrook....maybe a top 3 seed but still a very flawed team that wont beat the cavs.

I don't know westbrook but im willing to beat my life dude wants rings......and NOW...Durant is gone....im sure we will be seeing a angry and frustrated westbrook come next season and he will eventually be handed his "WALKING PAPERS" to a better team....but for the Celtics???? Lakers actually have a better package to get him. clarkson/Russell/randle
    I get all the hometown hero stuff but If the lakers do that trade, who'll Russ play with? Mozgov and Deng? They'd be lucky to scrape 8th before getting swept by the Warriors.

At least in the East, they'd be a lock for top 3.. Maybe even 2nd and they can add another major FA next summer.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

would be a hell of a rental season for boston. ECF.