Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow The InsideHoops League of Entrepreneurs (LoE)

league
    liːɡ/
    noun
    a collection of people, countries, or groups that combine for mutual protection or cooperation.
    "the League of Nations"
    synonyms: alliance, confederation, confederacy, federation, union, association, coalition, combine, consortium, affiliation, guild, corporation, conglomerate, cooperative, partnership, fellowship, syndicate, compact, band, group, circle, ring; More
    entrepreneur
    ˌɒntrəprəˈnəː/Submit
    noun
    a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.
    "many entrepreneurs see potential in this market"
    synonyms: businessman, businesswoman, business person, business executive, enterpriser, speculator, tycoon, magnate; More
    Just a little way I thought I could give back to the community. Here I will be sharing all my insider details and potential resources for the greater good of the message board. This will be frequently updated with articles, opinion pieces, data/graphs, etc.

Some of the other notable bigtime players in the LoE include Akrazotile (Running a political movement/business), Nathanjizzle (Niche Automotive manufacturing), kiiiing (bicycle pedal manufacturing), and Bless Mathews (Marijuana operation)

Keep the ear close, the LoE is a goldmine for all you up and comers in the game.

Default Re: The InsideHoops League of Entrepreneurs (LoE)

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Just a little way I thought I could give back to the community. Here I will be sharing all my insider details and potential resources for the greater good of the message board. This will be frequently updated with articles, opinion pieces, data/graphs, etc.

Some of the other notable bigtime players in the LoE include Akrazotile (Running a political movement/business), Nathanjizzle (Niche Automotive manufacturing), kiiiing (bicycle pedal manufacturing), and Bless Mathews (Marijuana operation)

Keep the ear close, the LoE is a goldmine for all you up and comers in the game.

Enlighten me, please.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

Enlighten me, please.

Rent free

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Rent free

So you don't actually have a political business/movement? Aha. Gotcha.

NBA Legend

So you don't actually have a political business/movement? Aha. Gotcha.

ISB was kind in calling it a 'movement,' thus far it is a humble business startup, which is politically oriented, and will hopefully grow into a meaningful business which sets a precedent for respecting the political will of consumers.

Keep your childish bickering out of this domain sajo. Strictly bottom line real talk.

Akraz, what was the rate you got that guy to do your web design/layout (If I remember correctly)

BTW - I believe Nick Young will be a part of the LoE... If I remember correctly he runs some different schemes

ISB was kind in calling it a 'movement,' thus far it is a humble business startup, which is politically oriented, and will hopefully grow into a meaningful business which sets a precedent for respecting the political will of consumers.
    Chest-beating sort of stuff. Love the hustle bro.

Bickering? I'm interested in his business, jackass.

What kind of service does your business provide?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Chest-beating sort of stuff. Love the hustle bro.
    How does it taste?

When you do get on your feet, and decide you want to start selling merchandise...

I know a guy who knows a guy.

How old are you sajo? You're young. Brash. Angry. I sense a lot of skepticism, and irrationality... BUT I can clearly tell you're interested in making lots of money. I'll let you in on a little secret. Lose the know it all, attitude. You don't know shit. That's the first lesson you need to understand...

Socrates said it best

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing"

You need to leave the ego at the door. Stay open-minded. Rationalize and process information, instead of reacting to it.

And secondly. Stop thinking about the money. The luxury. The items. That's all bullshit. You need to think about SERVING. Providing something. Solving a problem. Think about others, and then... The digits will follow.

On that last point sajo, I'd like you to watch this clip from Harry Potter and The Philosophers stone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1c3EmrySSI

"Only a person who wanted to find the stone, but not use it, would be able to get it'

Cognitive dissonance aside, you need the mindset to be focusing on playing the instrument, and not the music it creates

NBA Legend

What kind of service does your business provide?

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Actually yes. I've decided to start it out as a shave club, which will hopefully encourage people to come together around a specific set of ideas but also provide something of value each month that they actually need and use. There are some of these out there already but none of them have any principles or real purpose. So I figured, why not start one that does?

Just put down the deposit for the first round of handles and razors last night

The new website is currently being set up by a freelance designer I was able to get a pretty good price from. I'd like to also use it as a platform to spotlight other businesses with generally conservative/democracy/liberty-oriented views and policies. Allow consumers to better scrutinize who is actually getting the dollars they spend in the marketplace, and have better control of what sort of causes and agendas those dollars ultimately go into after they leave their hands.

Of course, I'll hopefully be able to provide a range of useful, quality products through my own store, but obviously there will be goods and services I'm simply not equipped to provide. Why not give other companies that are trying to do right by America a lil shine?

Website will hopefully be up and running by the time of the convention! (july 18-20)

Good advice, but you're way off in your diagnosis. More of a review however, considering I learned that first lesson when I was 12 and the 2nd one when I took over the family business for the summer while my parents went to vacation in Bosnia. Real shit though, I've been working (specifically serving, as help at the family business) since I was 9 years old. When it comes to hard work/providing a service, I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. It takes a lot to go from refugees living in the hood to American citizens in a relatively high tax bracket (compared to the median, at least).

Thanks for the concern, pal. If you need any investing advice, be sure to pm me. I'll transfer you to ISH's best.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    When you do get on your feet, and decide you want to start selling merchandise...

I know a guy who knows a guy.

Thanks, mang

It's gettin close. The site is being built, first batch of razors is being produced. Will hopefully be open for biz by the time of the GOP convention in Cleveland in a few weeks, which Im probably going to drive up to and blog about, as well as try market the business on the ground up there.

I think it's got the potential to make a difference. We will see!