Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Lebron's 2nd and 3rd options never took their teams to the playoffs

So much for all the 12be fam talking wreckless about how 12be had Gasol who never won a playoff game yet Lebron beat the 73-9 Warriors with 2nd and 3rd options that never were able to take their teams TO THE PLAYOFFS TO BEGIN WITH.

12be fam also kept on saying "but..but..but... how many 50+ win teams did Lebron beat in the playoffs???"

Ok how many 70+ win teams did 12be beat in the playoffs???

12be/Cucky fam stay losing

Lebron also cant lose next year because if he loses he was supposed to lose because his bitches all colluded together to beat him but if he manages to beat the Super Warriors he only then becomes the GOAT.

WHAT

A

TIME
    Last edited by Aiolos; 07-07-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Default Re: Lebron took two 2nd and 3rd options never took their teams to the playoffs

Exactly, but we shouldn't compare an at best 12th player of all time to a top 3 GOAT.. lets put this to rest

Default Re: Lebron took two 2nd and 3rd options never took their teams to the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    Exactly, but we shouldn't compare an at best 12th player of all time to a top 3 GOAT.. lets put this to rest

12be/Cucky fam basically just got all their arguments against Lebron destroyed this year.

Default Re: Lebron's 2nd and 3rd options never took their teams to the playoffs

The Comparison is officially over after he won his 3rd Finals MVP. Funny part is LeBron might double Kobe's Finals MVP.

Who's 12be? Kobe is Factually Top 7...It can go from 7-9 however you view things. Lol@ BSPN gassin yawl heads up.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aiolos

12be/Cucky fam basically just got all their arguments against Lebron destroyed this year.
    Kobe should not be ranked that high. Imagine you have all guys available in the same draft and if you select Kobe ahead of Hakeem Olajuwon, David Robinson, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, Moses Malone, Dirk Nowitzki etc, you are a crazy SOB.

Kyrie Irving's finals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Gasol playoff series in his lifetime

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Who's 12be? Kobe is Factually Top 7...It can go from 7-9 however you view things. Lol@ BSPN gassin yawl heads up.
    Actually, the best list i've seen to date has Kobe at 14th. It's that other bball forum. They had an organized voting process (and they only allowed nominated unbiased posters to vote...so no trolls/stans were allowed) and backed up their votes with thorough arguments and details of each player's career.

It's not LeBron's fault that Kobe is the worst Finals performer among the top 15 players of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    which guys of the big 10 do you think have no case over Kobe. I could definitely see him 11th.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Kyrie Irving's finals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Gasol playoff series in his lifetime
    Kyrie wouldnt even be in the Playoffs if it wasnt for Lebron #****OuttaHere

Fact is Kyrie and Love were losers tll a winner like Lebron led them to greatness.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

It's unnecessary to diminish his teammates -- especially one in particular who was invaluable in these playoffs -- in an effort to promote the greatness of LeBron James. It's well established at this point and now we're to the point of it being "where" he ranks among the all-time greats, not "if" he ranks with them.

But, respect that team who just dethroned the 73-win defending champions on their own floor.

If you'd like, I will post a 21-year-old Kyrie Irving's roster in 2013 that he "failed" to lead to the playoffs. There aren't many guys in the NBA who could've done much of anything with that squad ... and certainly no one near the age that he was at the time.

Kevin Love's teams were no slouches, btw. I think he lead them to a .500+ record in his last year there... which would have been a Top 6 playoff seed in this past season's WC playoffs. He just happened to come along at a time where the West had 10-12 really good teams.

Like I said, LeBron is an all-time great. He doesn't need these passive aggressive stabs at his teammates to validate that.

Good college starter

Yet here are the same LeBron Stans continually posting about Kobe.

Dude has psychologically ruined you guys, you feel threatened by him.

#JustGOATthangs

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Yet here are the same LeBron Stans continually posting about Kobe.

Dude has psychologically ruined you guys, you feel threatened by him.

#JustGOATthangs
    No rebuttal just fake gloating

Stay losing

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It's unnecessary to diminish his teammates -- especially one in particular who was invaluable in these playoffs -- in an effort to promote the greatness of LeBron James. It's well established at this point and now we're to the point of it being "where" he ranks among the all-time greats, not "if" he ranks with them.

But, respect that team who just dethroned the 73-win defending champions on their own floor.

If you'd like, I will post a 21-year-old Kyrie Irving's roster in 2013 that he "failed" to lead to the playoffs. There aren't many guys in the NBA who could've done much of anything with that squad ... and certainly no one near the age that he was at the time.

Kevin Love's teams were no slouches, btw. I think he lead them to a .500+ record in his last year there... which would have been a Top 6 playoff seed in this past season's WC playoffs. He just happened to come along at a time where the West had 10-12 really good teams.

Like I said, LeBron is an all-time great. He doesn't need these passive aggressive stabs at his teammates to validate that.
    Just keeping it real as it pertains to the 12be/Cucky fam that forever said Lebron wasnt better than Kobe because Kobe's 2nd option never won a playoff game and Lebron had Wade who was a Finals MVP and Bosh who had won some playoff games before.

Yet here we are now where his 2nd and 3rd options never were able to get to the playoffs and he beats the 73-9 Warriors with those teammates.