Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: BLM is honestly a terrorist organization/movement

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    No one says anything about the KKK?

Your trolling has been exposed
    He's only a high school kid. Give him a break. Dude's been indoctrinated with liberal filth since Day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Who said anything about black violence and whites being killed by cops?

In the US minorities are given incentives and initiatives to balance the unjust of white Americans.

You guys cry about blacks creating an organization which raises awareness of the problems their facing, yet the KKK have public rallies, and no one says anything about it.
    dude what the f[color=black]u[/color]ck are you even talking about?

Please. Any grown adult claiming this a "terrorist organization" is a coward and a weakling on every level.

Now I know who the narcs on this board are. Show yourselves so we can all see you. There's nothing more you can post that bring any credibility to your character.

How utterly disgraceful you are to people that suffer from real terrorism. Disgraceful little f*ggots.

Your parents are failures and bums just like you. What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Please. Any grown adult claiming this a "terrorist organization" is a coward and a weakling on every level.

Now I know who the narcs on this board are. Show yourselves so we can all see you. There's nothing more you can post that bring any credibility to your character.

How utterly disgraceful you are to people that suffer from real terrorism. Disgraceful little f*ggots.

whatever label you want to give them, I see BLM as racist and dangerous as the KKK or any other loony group.

what's worse is the media and president give them the platform and the support to keep doing what they do. they are stirring up often uneducated black males to do stupid things and quite frankly, that is very irresponsible.

racism against whites

yeah, I'm white and I have never experienced any racism towards me.
    f*ck outta here with that BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    racism against whites

yeah, I'm white and I have never experienced any racism towards me.
    f*ck outta here with that BS.

It's real.

Doesn't matter what you say really, because there are facts that support it.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    It's real.

Doesn't matter what you say really, because there are facts that support it.
    Answer me this question, would you like to be born white and all that comes with it or black and all that comes with being black?

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Answer me this question, would you like to be born white and all that comes with it or black and all that comes with being black?
    Whichever one is a two parent, upper middle class or wealthy family. I would definitely rather be born into the Carson family than some single mother white family.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Whichever one is a two parent, upper middle class or wealthy family. I would definitely rather be born into the Carson family than some single mother white family.
    I hear you but all things being equal?

You're insane if you think blacks are more privileged than whites in America

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    How can you start and base your society around racism and then be mad at the people you're racist to for being mad at you?
    How can you not know that human beings are tribal creatures and that all their civilisations have developed from tribe-based discriminations, from the coming together of similar peoples to protect themselves from outside and alien threats? Nations would not exist if they had not developed as a necessary means of defense and security for people who were too often raped and pillaged by invading hordes.

And again, you show your inability to think of particulars: apparently because black slavery existed 160 years ago, I have to accept black people being mad at me. Well no, that's the same logic that says if a black person does something bad to me I can take solace in hating all black people: it is crude, simplistic, prejudicial, and yes, racist. I never owned any black slaves; I don't owe black people shit for whatever their ancestors have suffered; my own ancestors have dealt with far more recent persecution, and yet I don't use it as a justification to hate all Germans or Russians and pretend this doesn't make me a bigot because of past grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I hear you but all things being equal?

You're insane if you think blacks are more privileged than whites in America
    There is no such thing as a "black" person and a "white" person "all other things equal"--you are completely obsessed with abstractions and generalities which don't have any tangible reality, and don't realise such abstractions actually directly affect the lives of very REAL people; there is nothing just about calling the children of Lebron James poor little black kids with a grievance, while acting like no white person can ever have things bad; not only that, but it is completely at odds with reality. Because of this racist obsession with black people we don't hear about Asian Americans AT ALL: a group that is heavily discriminated against in education and employment simply because it is successful and stable and thus higher achieving than whites and blacks (whose familial stability has fallen off a cliff). Penalising people for doing things the right, sensible and prudent way, is the path to civilisational suicide; by all means, keep rewarding and justifying incompetence and irresponsibility--but it will never change if you do (hint: it only gets worse, as has happened drastically to blacks ever since the Moynihan report was published).

Y'all keep pushing an attitude and solution that is proven not to work already. No ethnic group ever got anywhere by being handed everything and being excused any notion of personal responsibility; no-one builds good and productive habits when there is always a ready-made excuse to explain their failures--no, such an attitude only makes people despair and behave desperately. It is an open invitation to criminality because it tells black people it is ok to break the laws of a society that has stacked the deck against them; it is a cycle of hopeless frustration that is self-reinforcing and will never be changed by foolish and unproductive street protests.

I have a real sympathy for the unpleasant hand dealt to many blacks; I only have to go downtown in most major US cities to realise blacks make up a disproportionate number of the homeless, but I just don't think self-pity and marching for some kind of "change" is any real solution--if they want a solution, it will take some looking inwards, some serious cultural and moral reform, and it will be a long and painful process. Allowing blacks to blame all their problems on whites simply excuses them from ever having to make this concession, or acknowledge that there are habits prevalent amongst black people that hamstring them and prevent their building opportunity for their posterity (and whites are catching up in this regard--only East Asians have really escaped the rot of 60s radicalism).

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Oh, common sense, logic: gtfo of here with that shit! White's are evil oppressors so you can't be racist to them, and that's totally not a racist thing to say!

And again, you show your inability to think of particulars: apparently because black slavery existed 160 years ago, I have to accept black people being mad at me. Well no, that's the same logic that says if a black person does something bad to me I can take solace in hating all black people: it is crude, simplistic, prejudicial, and yes, racist. I never owned any black slaves; I don't owe black people shit for whatever their ancestors have suffered; my own ancestors have dealt with far more recent persecution, and yet I don't use it as a justification to hate all Germans or Russians and pretend this doesn't make me a bigot because of past grievances.
    Hold on Dresta. No one is mad at you. But you are the beneficiary of what your forefathers did. Thats what upsetting. Some of you want to act as if the results of slavery havnt had a direct effect on the layout of US Americans today. The money, land, resources etc have been passed down TO YOU. You said yourself that humans are tribal. The biggest and most important aspect of tribalism is assuring the success of the tribe by passing down the wealth to your sons and daughters.

I also find it funny at how you try to trivialize how long ago slavery was. 160 years is relativley recent when were disuccing human history.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

Good job with the lefty shaming attempt

"ANYONE WHO DARES TO QUESTION THE LEGITIMACY OF BLM IS A RACIST COWARDLY CHILD DOE"

Does this logical fallacy shit usually work for you? Were you taught to argue this way in lefty school?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Hold on Dresta. No one is mad at you. But you are the beneficiary of what your forefathers did. Thats what upsetting. Some of you want to act as if the results of slavery havnt had a direct effect on the layout of US Americans today. The money, land, resources etc have been passed down TO YOU. You said yourself that humans are tribal. The biggest and most important aspect of tribalism is assuring the success of the tribe by passing down the wealth to your sons and daughters.

I also find it funny at how you try to trivialize how long ago slavery was. 160 years is relativley recent when were disuccing human history.
    So in your mind black people are faultless victims and all white people are part of the problem due to this mysterious and inarguable concept of "privilege" we have passed down to us?

F*ck your racist world view. No one owes anyone shit because of the color of their skin. Stop living in the past.

I still haven't received reparations for the Holocaust. Where are my reparations? I'm not going to Israel anytime soon. I demand reparations.

Your people only had to deal with a bit of slavery 160 years ago? My people were enslaved multiple times and my people were recently Holocausted only 70 years ago. Everyone with a hint of German ancestry owes me money!

You're still complaining about slavery that ended 160 years ago. Get back to me when someone tries to wipe your people off the face of the earth, then you have the right to complain and I'd have a lot more sympathy for this victim complex you're constantly peddling.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls

Is a 1000 years ever going to fix this? what will fix the past? people who live in the present, that's what.

That's essentially the issue. People are carrying the baton for past generations.

Displacement and succession is a fixture of our history. You either accept that life happens and it isn't fair or you live your life carrying the weight of your forefathers.

It takes a bigger man to make something of themselves without bitterness despite their disadvantages or unfortunate past.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Is a 1000 years ever going to fix this? what will fix the past? people who live in the present, that's what.

That's essentially the issue. People are carrying the baton for past generations.

Displacement and succession is a fixture of our history. You either accept that life happens and it isn't fair or you live your life carrying the weight of your forefathers.

It takes a bigger man to make something of themselves without bitterness despite their disadvantages or unfortunate past.
    Then tell these guys to cut the same stupid narratives. "Why cant blacks be as succesful as whites?" Nonsense. Stop acting like blacks are born with the same advantages as whites. You cant ignore the past my friend.

Is 1000 years gonna fix this? I dont know bro. Ask me this 1000 years from now
    Last edited by 97 bulls; 07-10-2016 at 12:45 PM.