Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: BLM is honestly a terrorist organization/movement

Terrorism-
    The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Not sure how anybody on earth could say that definition does not fit BLM but mental health is a huge issue in this country

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Terrorism-
    The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Not sure how anybody on earth could say that definition does not fit BLM but mental health is a huge issue in this country
    I can argue it. Mainly, that there isn't a BLM organization. It's a catch phrase. It's not an actual group. There are no BLM members.

LeBron fan since 1988 AceManIII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    So in your mind black people are faultless victims and all white people are part of the problem due to this mysterious and inarguable concept of "privilege" we have passed down to us?

F*ck your racist world view. No one owes anyone shit because of the color of their skin. Stop living in the past.

I still haven't received reparations for the Holocaust. Where are my reparations? I'm not going to Israel anytime soon. I demand reparations.

Your people only had to deal with a bit of slavery 160 years ago? My people were enslaved multiple times and my people were recently Holocausted only 70 years ago. Everyone with a hint of German ancestry owes me money!

You're still complaining about slavery that ended 160 years ago. Get back to me when someone tries to wipe your people off the face of the earth, then you have the right to complain and I'd have a lot more sympathy for this victim complex you're constantly peddling.
    I think the main difference and/or problem at hand is not slavery, but the discrimination practices that have been going on until the 1960s.

It's going to take time to weed out all of that...I mean there are a lot of people who were alive during that period and are still alive today.

Banned

Discrimination against black people certainly never went away after the 1960s.

But at the same time, continuing to peddle a victim narrative is not going to get people anywhere.

So in your mind black people are faultless victims and all white people are part of the problem due to this mysterious and inarguable concept of "privilege" we have passed down to us?

F*ck your racist world view. No one owes anyone shit because of the color of their skin. Stop living in the past.

I still haven't received reparations for the Holocaust. Where are my reparations? I'm not going to Israel anytime soon. I demand reparations.

Your people only had to deal with a bit of slavery 160 years ago? My people were enslaved multiple times and my people were recently Holocausted only 70 years ago. Everyone with a hint of German ancestry owes me money!

You're still complaining about slavery that ended 160 years ago. Get back to me when someone tries to wipe your people off the face of the earth, then you have the right to complain and I'd have a lot more sympathy for this victim complex you're constantly peddling.
    They dont owe YOU "NickYoung" (because i dont know your real name) anything. Your jewish family received payment already. Now if you didn't get your share, then take it up with your Jewish leaders.

Discrimination against black people certainly never went away after the 1960s.

But at the same time, continuing to peddle a victim narrative is not going to get people anywhere.
    Again. YOU brought this up. Wasnt it you that stated something along the lines of why cant blacks get it together like your people did?

You talk about a victim narrative. Your people recieved payment for the transgressions against them and you still expect to get more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Your people recieved payment for the transgressions against them and you still expect to get more.
    What payment have I received? What payment have my people received? All I see is continued resentment and antisemitism against us, irrationally blaming us for every problem that goes on in the world.

They dont owe YOU "NickYoung" (because i dont know your real name) anything. Your jewish family received payment already. Now if you didn't get your share, then take it up with your Jewish leaders.
    My Jewish family never received payment from anyone other than their employers, in return for work they did. Myself and my Jewish family still experience and encounter antisemitism on a regular basis. Where are my reparations?

The Spanish and French never gave us reparations for the time when they deported us out of their countries and murdered my people in Catholic Inquisitions.

The Persians never gave us reparations for enslaving us.

The Russians never gave us reparations for the pogroms, or the millions of Jews murdered by Stalin.

The Turks never gave us reparations for their slaughter of Kurdish and Turkish Jews.

The Italians never gave us reparations for the oppression their Roman ancestors heaped upon my ancestors in Judea.

Where's my reparations at bro? I'm entitled to justice and equality.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 07-10-2016 at 01:52 PM.

My Jewish family never received payment from anyone other than their employers. Myself and my Jewish family still experience and encounter antisemitism on a regular basis. Where are my reparations?
    Are you saying that Jews never recieved reparations?

Complete Player

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    So a group of people that marched and chanted a phrase makes BLM as a whole a terrorist organization/movement? What's next? Are we going to label all anti-abortion protestors a terror group because random crazy people bomb abortion clinics and kill doctors and staff? You people get dumber by the day.

Banned

Are you saying that Jews never recieved reparations?
    From Italy?
    From Iran?
    From Turkey?
    From Spain?
    From Russia?
    From Saudi Arabia?
    From Egypt?

No, we definitely haven't received any reparations from these nations for the oppression and violence they committed against us.

Where are my reparations?

From Italy?
    From Iran?
    From Turkey?
    From Spain?
    From Russia?
    From Saudi Arabia?
    From Egypt?

No, we definitely haven't received any reparations from these nations for the oppression and violence they committed against us.

Have you received reparations for the holocaust?

From Italy?
    From Iran?
    From Turkey?
    From Spain?
    From Russia?
    From Saudi Arabia?
    From Egypt?

Hey, you know what? Those fcuking Romans conquered my people too. Where are my gosh darn reparations? The fcuking Arabs conquered our land too. Can a brotha get a cut of some oil money?

Very good NBA starter

OP makes a claim without providing any evidence to support his claim. This is getting desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    OP makes a claim without providing any evidence to support his claim. This is getting desperate.
    1. Your post is racist.
    2. Didn't read.
    3. First.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    racism against whites

yeah, I'm white and I have never experienced any racism towards me.
    f*ck outta here with that BS.
    You're either from Belarus or a sheltered c[color=black]u[/color]nt. Probably both.