Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Muslim Man Hugs ISIS Suicide Bomber Moments Before Explosion, Saves Hundreds Of Lives

Poor guy is confused and lost and doesn't even know his own religion.

Mohammed was a war monger. A decapitator of Jews and his enemies.

And we sometimes mention him in the same sentence as Christ??? Shameful. Embarrassing that so many people worship this false prophet who has blood on his hands.

Yes, ISIS is eliminating their enemies (non-Muslims) one by one, and doing it in the same fashion that Mohammed did all those years ago.

So weak individuals like Bosnia boy can deny they are Muslim all he wants, but the truth of the matter is ISIS is VERY, VERY Muslim and they're coming for you, for us, for everyone that does not submit to their will.

Default Re: Muslim Man Hugs ISIS Suicide Bomber Moments Before Explosion, Saves Hundreds Of Lives

We have IS trying to kill innocents (non-soldiers) and this guy gave his life to save as many as he could. True hero <3 Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

ITT we have the usual fools trying to explain our religion to us stay ignorant

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

ISIS practices the purest form of Islam. They are taking it back to it's barbaric bloody roots. How do you think the Muslims conquered so much land in such a short amount of time...by going door to door handing out pamphlets or by intimidating and killing everything in sight?

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    ISIS practices the purest form of Islam. They are taking it back to it's barbaric bloody roots. How do you think the Muslims conquered so much land in such a short amount of time...by going door to door handing out pamphlets or by intimidating and killing everything in sight?
    are you saying muhammad was basically isis?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    are you saying muhammad was basically isis?

Yes. They are following his teachings.

How is this not common knowledge already??

^
    Because you're ****ing retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Poor guy is confused and lost and doesn't even know his own religion.

Oh but thank god I have a beaner to teach me about Islam, dismissing the fact that I've been a Muslim for all 21 years of my life and learn more and more everyday while you've read 2-3 internet articles and are now an expert (alim?) on the religion.

Very impressive, the Stephen Hawkings of religion That is, if Stephen Hawkings had learned everything he knew about science skimming 2-3 internet articles.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge

My dick is absolutely THROBBING right now

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    ^
    Because you're ****ing retarded

Oh but thank god I have a beaner to teach me about Islam, dismissing the fact that I've been a Muslim for all 21 years of my life and learn more and more everyday while you've read 2-3 internet articles and are now an expert (alim?) on the religion.

Very impressive, the Stephen Hawkings of religion That is, if Stephen Hawkings had learned everything he knew about science skimming 2-3 internet articles.
    You're a false Muslim. ISIS is the true Islam. They want to establish a Caliphate and rule the world. That's what Mohammed wanted you foolish boy. Get that through your head.

There has to better things to do than to teach 21 year-old no-nothings about their own religion.

You're a false Muslim. ISIS is the true Islam. They want to establish a Caliphate and rule the world. That's what Mohammed wanted you foolish boy. Get that through your head.

There has to better things to do than to teach 21 year-old no-nothings about their own religion.
    Again, no one is gonna listen to a beaner talking about Islam, you guys think that's some new wrestling app for the Iphone instead of a religion.

Again, no one is gonna listen to a beaner talking about Islam, you guys think that's some new wrestling app for the Iphone instead of a religion.

You simpleton, no one has to listen to me about Islam. They can just turn their TV's on and see ISIS attempt to conquer the world while quoting the exact words of Mohammed.

What do you think Muslims over there have been trying to do for all these years? Live peacefully?

Instead of just denying what the other poster say about Islam, why don't you prove them wrong with passages from Quran?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    We have IS trying to kill innocents (non-soldiers) and this guy gave his life to save as many as he could. True hero <3 Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

ITT we have the usual fools trying to explain our religion to us stay ignorant
    I'd like to know more about your religion, seriously. On the Internet, it's written that there are more than 100 passages in Quran where Muslims are called to take up arms against unbelievers in the name of Allah. How do you respond to that?

You simpleton, no one has to listen to me about Islam. They can just turn their TV's on and see ISIS attempt to conquer the world while quoting the exact words of Mohammed.

What do you think Muslims over there have been trying to do for all these years? Live peacefully?

LMAO FUUUUUUUCCKKKK, I gave you way too much credit dude, I thought you actually went out of your way to search for stuff on the internet and stumbled upon some hate sights.

NAAHHH! Not at all! This dumbass watches the TV and forms his opinion based on that

Oh myyy, I can't even. Whyyyy do I waste my time with this dude?

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Instead of just denying what the other poster say about Islam, why don't you prove them wrong with passages from Quran?

You must be new here.

You must be new here.
    I'm not new, but i don't visit the off the court lounge a lot. Why?