Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Westbrook Talk S.hit About Curry and Got Owned

Irving doesn't say anything, and proceeds to lay a gigantic diarrhea s.hit on the unanimous MVP's face. I mean do people honestly believe it's possible to win a title with Westbrook as your best player? And you can't even say as your 2nd best player, because he won't allow that to happen. And for some reason people equate his aggressively low-IQ as being "alpha". I honestly don't think it's possible to win with that moron as your main guy. Boston is crazy if they clean house for this man. I can't even imagine how far his game will fall off a cliff as soon as he loses some athleticism.
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 07-14-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Default Re: Westbrook Talk S.hit About Curry and Got Owned

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Irving doesn't say anything, and proceeds to lay a gigantic diarrhea s.hit on the unanimous MVP's face. I mean do people honestly believe it's possible to win a title with Westbrook as your best player? And you can't even say as your 2nd best player, because he won't allow that to happen. And for some reason people equate his aggressively low-IQ as being "alpha". I honestly think it's possible to win with that moron as your main guy. Boston is crazy if they clean house for this man. I can't even imagine how far his game will fall off a cliff as soon as he loses some athleticism.
    Been saying this for a long time. Really tough to win when your main guy is pretty much incapable of shooting 45% from the field.

Kevin Durant is a bitch.

Westbrook is a competitor. OP insecure about Lebron actually having to beat teams to get to the Finals now

Westbrook truly is the biggest example of fool's gold in the NBA. He's a guy I want to really appreciate but over the course of his career I've just seen too much evidence that he's wired to play losing ball.

What other instance has a top 3 player in the NBA run from a guy who's so often talked about as a top 5-10 player and in some delusional cases, even higher? And not only run, but run in the most cowardly fashion where you couldn't script a bigger bytch move? Only Westbrook. ONLY Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Westbrook truly is the biggest example of fool's gold in the NBA. He's a guy I want to really appreciate but over the course of his career I've just seen too much evidence that he's wired to play losing ball.

What other instance has a top 3 player in the NBA run from a guy who's so often talked about as a top 5-10 player and in some delusional cases, even higher? And not only run, but run in the most cowardly fashion where you couldn't script a bigger bytch move? Only Westbrook. ONLY Westbrook.
    No one knows what you're talking about or understands or even gives a shit. Lay off the crack

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Westbrook is a competitor. OP insecure about Lebron actually having to beat teams to get to the Finals now

What is Westbrook's record against LeBron since coming into the league? Anyways, not sure what LeBron has to do with this. The point is you can't win with RW as your #1. And calling him a competitor as you did is your way of covering up the fact he is dumber than a bag of hammers. There is a difference between being competitive, and knowing when not to shoot a fadeaway 3 pointer in crunch time. RW has to be on of the most unclutch superstars in NBA history. Talked s.hit about Curry's defense, than proceeded to get shutdown and s.hit on by Curry the rest of the series. Your boy is a clown. KD is a clown, but you can't blame him for leaving. He wasn't going to a win a title with a low-IQ, inefficient PG. I remember the Westbrook fans (called him Godbrook) being the biggest Irving haters on here. They suddenly got really quiet after the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Been saying this for a long time. Really tough to win when your main guy is pretty much incapable of shooting 45% from the field.

Yep. And he is always excused for being a "competitor". When he in fact makes god-awful decisions in crunch time. No idea why people said winner of the west was going to be the winner of the Finals. Cleveland would have swept OKC into another dimension.

This guy said Curry shut down Westbrook. Klay was on him the whole time in the last 3 games

Get back to me when you watch something other than highlights on youtube

No one knows what you're talking about or understands or even gives a shit. Lay off the crack
    Seems pretty self-explanatory. I'll help you out. Durant is one of the only superstars to ever voluntarily leave a guy who's considered to be a "top 5 player" in the league when both guys are at the height of their powers.

It just is what it is. Westbrook is one of the worst players to have on your roster if you're looking to win a championship. I would have a parade if you guys somehow got him next year.

This guy said Curry shut down Westbrook. Klay was on him the whole time in the last 3 games

Get back to me when you watch something other than highlights on youtube
    Meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Seems pretty self-explanatory. I'll help you out. Durant is one of the only superstars to ever voluntarily leave a guy who's considered to be a "top 5 player" in the league when both guys are at the height of their powers.

It just is what it is. Westbrook is one of the worst players to have on your roster if you're looking to win a championship. I would have a parade if you guys somehow got him next year.
    Shaq left Penny. I'm sure Penny was a horrible teammate right?

I apologize if you weren't born yet. You do seem new since I don't know many Nets fans that stan LeBron

wtf silk, I thought we was boys

I apologize if you weren't born yet. You do seem new since I don't know many Nets fans that stan LeBron

Dear lord... Shaq didn't leave Penny to go to a 73-win team and effectively ruin his own chances of ever winning as the alpha in the midst of an era where guys who make these types of moves get lambasted for years to come. Durant sacrificed a LOT and knowingly took a crap-ton of heat just to make sure he didn't have to share the court with this title-proof joker.

Every time I want to hate on Durant for what he did, I'm reminded of what his future was if he stayed put.