Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Westbrook Talk S.hit About Curry and Got Owned

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21

Dear lord... Shaq didn't leave Penny to go to a 73-win team and effectively ruin his own chances of ever winning as the alpha in the midst of an era where guys who make these types of moves get lambasted for years to come. Durant sacrificed a LOT and knowingly took a crap-ton of heat just to make sure he didn't have to share the court with this title-proof joker.

Every time I want to hate on Durant for what he did, I'm reminded of what his future was if he stayed put.
    Nothing you say has any credibility. You picked the spurs to sweep okc and Westbrook shut you up. You picked the warriors to sweep them and were brutally wrong, Durant shitting the bed short of that. Many said LeBron or Dirk were title proof as well. So just leave the terrible predictions to your alt kiddlovesnets

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Nothing you say has any credibility. You picked the spurs to sweep okc and Westbrook shut you up. You picked the warriors to sweep them and were brutally wrong, Durant shitting the bed short of that. Many said LeBron or Dirk were title proof as well. So just leave the terrible predictions to your alt kiddlovesnets
    LOL... I got one ref-aided series wrong all playoffs (Spurs/Thunder), I'm not argue over the fact that I got a well-reasoned prediction wrong on ISH.

We'll see when Westbrook's career is over who's right, but as of now let's worry about your boy scraping into the playoffs.

Guy is a sightly smarter more athletic kobe

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    What is Westbrook's record against LeBron since coming into the league? Anyways, not sure what LeBron has to do with this. The point is you can't win with RW as your #1. And calling him a competitor as you did is your way of covering up the fact he is dumber than a bag of hammers. There is a difference between being competitive, and knowing when not to shoot a fadeaway 3 pointer in crunch time. RW has to be on of the most unclutch superstars in NBA history. Talked s.hit about Curry's defense, than proceeded to get shutdown and s.hit on by Curry the rest of the series. Your boy is a clown. KD is a clown, but you can't blame him for leaving. He wasn't going to a win a title with a low-IQ, inefficient PG. I remember the Westbrook fans (called him Godbrook) being the biggest Irving haters on here. They suddenly got really quiet after the Finals
    You're kidding right? WB is 10 times the player KI is, a bona fide top 5 player while KI probably doesnt crack top 10. Yeah WB is sometimes stupid, but he's the most competitive athlete since Kobe and in 2-3 seasons when he's fully matured he might end up with one of the top 3 most dominant peaks in history. He's already maturing at an unreal pace, going from me-ball to leading the league in assists.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Seems pretty self-explanatory. I'll help you out. Durant is one of the only superstars to ever voluntarily leave a guy who's considered to be a "top 5 player" in the league when both guys are at the height of their powers.

It just is what it is. Westbrook is one of the worst players to have on your roster if you're looking to win a championship. I would have a parade if you guys somehow got him next year.
    Durant left because he's a weak Beta, being on a top 3 team in the league wasnt enough for him, he wanted to be on the undisputed #1 team. He could have had MJ as his teammate and he would have left if he thought GSW was the better team, that's just how weak he is.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondTake
    Durant left because he's a weak Beta, being on a top 3 team in the league wasnt enough for him, he wanted to be on the undisputed #1 team. He could have had MJ as his teammate and he would have left if he thought GSW was the better team, that's just how weak he is.
    I agree that Durant is a weak beta phony who is neither the "humble, nice guy" he used to portray himself as, nor the villain he's tried to become. Just a fraud all around, no arguing that from me.

All I'm saying is you usually don't see elite players like that leave fellow "elite" players to go to situations where they'll never be "the man". If he had even a Chris Paul type in OKC I'm not sure he makes this move even to go to a better team, because his alleged #1 priority was "having fun playing ball". Chris Paul is the epitome of enjoying the game of basketball, while Westbrick is the antithesis of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Irving doesn't say anything, and proceeds to lay a gigantic diarrhea s.hit on the unanimous MVP's face. I mean do people honestly believe it's possible to win a title with Westbrook as your best player? And you can't even say as your 2nd best player, because he won't allow that to happen. And for some reason people equate his aggressively low-IQ as being "alpha". I honestly don't think it's possible to win with that moron as your main guy. Boston is crazy if they clean house for this man. I can't even imagine how far his game will fall off a cliff as soon as he loses some athleticism.
    Why do you start talking about Westbrook then suddenly switch to Lebron???

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Why do you start talking about Westbrook then suddenly switch to Lebron???
    Actually bro, that's you. you're the one who can't make a single post unrelated to LeBron

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SecondTake
    You're kidding right? WB is 10 times the player KI is, a bona fide top 5 player while KI probably doesnt crack top 10. Yeah WB is sometimes stupid, but he's the most competitive athlete since Kobe and in 2-3 seasons when he's fully matured he might end up with one of the top 3 most dominant peaks in history. He's already maturing at an unreal pace, going from me-ball to leading the league in assists.
    this..

Westbrook is a Lebron level athlete .. he's simply on a different plane than kyrie because he impacts the game in every facet of it, while kyrie does 90% of his damage through one avenue. When kyrie's off, like in games 1 and 2 of the Finals, he's a terrible net negative on the court, but WB can shoot 40% and dominate a game with his aggressiveness, physicality, ability to seemingly be everywhere at once.. its almost apples and oranges comparing them tho because their styles are so different.