ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Default I havent been posting in a while...

Nor watched Nba in like 4 last months since I had some bussines to do in the middle east, so I would like to recieve some infos on what was happening? Is my man Curry officialy the face of the NBA? What happened to Lebron, is he considering early retirement after another fail? Thanks in advance

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: I havent been posting in a while...

[COLOR="Red"]Clutch Statistics from the 2016 Playoffs[/COLOR]

In 2015 Curry put on one of the most clutch performances in Finals history

Most 4th Quarter Points during the Finals

1995 Shaquille O'Neal 11.5
    2000 Shaquille O'Neal 11.5 (61.1% TS)
    2015 Stephen Curry 10.8 [COLOR="Green"](75.1% TS)[/COLOR]
    1997 Michael Jordan 10.7 (55.1% TS)
    1998 Michael Jordan 10.6 (50.6% TS)
    2011 Dirk Nowitzki 10.3 (68.0% TS)
    1993 Michael Jordan 10.3

In the 2016 Finals he was not able to play as well as he did in 2015

What happened in 2016 that didn't happen in 2015? The major MCL injury

Therefore we can conclude that Curry's MCL injury was the differentiating factor which lowered Curry's production

Durant left Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    Nor watched Nba in like 4 last months since I had some bussines to do in the middle east, so I would like to recieve some infos on what was happening? Is my man Curry officialy the face of the NBA? What happened to Lebron, is he considering early retirement after another fail? Thanks in advance
    Like learning how to drive big trucks ? You are still crossing too many lanes my man......need more lessons

The only relevant information you need to know happened in the past 30 days.

Thunder were up 3-1 in the WCF but still managed to lose to the Warriors
    Warriors and Cavs faced off in the finals
    Warriors were up 3-1 too, but Cavs pulled off a miracle comeback in an epic game 7
    LeBron was once again the face of the NBA but all the attention later comes back to the Warriors when Durant decides to sign with them.

Also, Rose is on the Knicks. Wade and Rondo on the Bulls. Dwights in Atlanta. Pau is in San Antonio.

Oh and Tim Duncan retired

Top 1 Bball Mind.

LeBron put up 30/11/9/2/2 on 49% in the NBA finals to beat the stacked 73 win goat warriors, while coming back from 3-1 down in the series.

He took over the last 3 games, back-to-back 41 point games in games 5 and 6 and then a 27 point triple double in the crucial game 7...and he blocked what could have been the game winning basket in the final moments of the game. a play that will go down as the single greatest play in NBA history.

and he did all this......

with a broken wrist.

Now, LeBron is universally considered a top 3 GOAT, Kobe moved down a spot to 13, and the LeBron Family runs ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

In the 2016 Finals he was not able to play as well as he did in 2015
    Omg Curry, I could imagine how bad his performance was when it was worst than last years where he lost fmvp to fcking Iguadala and went 0/11 in fmvp votes. Is he now 0/22?

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    Like learning how to drive big trucks ? You are still crossing too many lanes my man......need more lessons
    I always wanted to get a licence for a big track, thanks for support man

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    The only relevant information you need to know happened in the past 30 days.

Thunder were up 3-1 in the WCF but still managed to lose to the Warriors
    Warriors and Cavs faced off in the finals
    Warriors were up 3-1 too, but Cavs pulled off a miracle comeback in an epic game 7
    LeBron was once again the face of the NBA but all the attention later comes back to the Warriors when Durant decides to sign with them.

Also, Rose is on the Knicks. Wade and Rondo on the Bulls. Dwights in Atlanta. Pau is in San Antonio.

Oh and Tim Duncan retired
    OMG!!! You are saying that Durant choked and my man Curry choked too, and now they colluded just to be able to defeat that man Lebron? How great that guy Lebron is then. Incredible.

And East now even more stronger than last year? Damn its going to be a bloodbath out there, Lebron will need again a miracle to go 7th year straight to the finals

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    LeBron put up 30/11/9/2/2 on 49% in the NBA finals to beat the stacked 73 win goat warriors, while coming back from 3-1 down in the series.

He took over the last 3 games, back-to-back 41 point games in games 5 and 6 and then a 27 point triple double in the crucial game 7...and he blocked what could have been the game winning basket in the final moments of the game. a play that will go down as the single greatest play in NBA history.

and he did all this......

with a broken wrist.

Now, LeBron is universally considered a top 3 GOAT, Kobe moved down a spot to 13, and the LeBron Family runs ISH.
    Those are some otherworldly numbers right there. You are saying that he posted almost 30pts triple double against 73win team and beat them after losing 3-1? Is it safe to say that he will be GOAT after next years win?

Can I join Lebrons family since im done with that choker curry? What a joke that guy is, and he was supposed to be the new face of the league. 0/22

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker

Why did this guy come back?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

If I was to have a wild guess, Left4dead is part of radical Islam.
    I'd guess it was you given the terror threats you made threatening to take down jameers plane before he promptly made you his female dog and had you begging him not to get you fired

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    I'd guess it was you given the terror threats you made threatening to take down jameers plane before he promptly made you his female dog and had you begging him not to get you fired
    I thought pedo is going to go to some therapies or some shit like that knowing how ****ed up he was, but it seems he is even bigger retard than before

Adam Silver decided to step in to rescue his baby boy Lebron

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Curry got his p*ssy crushed by LeThick

I always wanted to get a licence for a big track, thanks for support man
    no need for licence my man.......just yell out the window, you know the words