Banned

Default Are there any up and coming dictators to look out for?

I haven't really been following up with world politics as I like besides what is going on in the Middle East. It seems like dictatorship parties have been on a decline and almost to extinction levels.

In a few years or decades, I believe dictatorship in this world will cease to exist and its very troubling since the Middle East is a region that is in dire need of someone from a dictatorship party.

To really keep that region stable we need to look for a dictator to support and stop giving people democracy.

Muslims need a dictator.

Arabs need a dictator.

The Middle East needs one too.

Without one we cannot have world peace. There are just some people in this world that are born to be govern this way and the decades of world peace we experienced through the governance of Saddam, Assad, Gaddafi and many others were well appreciated.

As an American I don't feel we need to liberate others.....a smart man once said.....

You cannot give freedom and democracy to people who are not willing to fight for it. -9erempiree

Banned

Default Re: Are there any up and coming dictators to look out for?

Erdogan is the main danger-actively supplying ISIS with funding and information to use against our forces+he is actively modelling his regime after Adolph Hitler, a man Erdogan repeatedly points out as a great example he wishes to follow.

After that, I'd say the Saudi, Qatari, and UAE royal families are all ISIS supporting pieces of shit who need to get got.

They are all a bunch of Barzinis

There are some shit heads in Africa and South America but they do not have the power to affect world affairs very much. With the collapse of Brazil, South America is becoming worse than Africa these days.

You know, in ancient Persia, the kings would kill a messenger who brought them news they didn't like.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    You know, in ancient Persia, the kings would kill a messenger who brought them news they didn't like.
    Yes, and Ghengis Khan completely wiped one of those Persian empires off the map and out of the history books for killing his messenger.

Hopefully they learned their lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Yes, and Ghengis Khan completely wiped one of those Persian empires off the map and out of the history books for killing his messenger.

Hopefully they learned their lesson.
    He pretty much wiped much of the native Caucasoid demographic in central Asia

The Indo-Europeans!