Default The Basketball Tournament

Always wanted to go and watch this, I bet it's sick.

Pedro's Posse

This might not be the deepest team in the field, but it features arguably the two most well-known players in the entire tournament in former NBA stars Mike Bibby and Jason Williams.

Boeheim's Army

Former All-American Hakim Warrick joins a roster that also includes Eric Devendorf, Dante Green, Rick Jackson, C.J. Fair, Terrence Roberts, Brandon Triche and more. It seems like every major contributor for the Orange over the past decade and change with the exception of Carmelo Anthony and Dion Waiters.

Few Good Men

Dan Dickau is one of the biggest names on the roster as the former All-American and NCAA tournament hero, but Jeremy Pargo, Austin Daye, Casey Calvary and Micah Downs, among others, will be joining him.

LAUNFD

Five of the seven experts who made predictions expect LAUNFD to run through the West bracket, while ESPN's Fran Fraschilla expects the squad to win it all:

One of the main reasons is Cuttino Mobley, who is still apparently getting it done at 40 years old.

The guard, who one season averaged over 20 points per game in the NBA for the Houston Rockets, is one of the top names at this event and should be a leader for one the top contenders.

Former college and NBA contributors, including Hassan Adams, Ekene Ibekwe, Pooh Jeter and more, will be joining him.

Armored Athlete

Butler's Roosevelt Jones, Purdue's Jonathan Octeus and Indiana University's Jordan Hulls, Will Sheehey and Christian Watford will join forces for what should be a quality team of collegiate talent.
    https://www.thetournament.com/

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default If you love basketball, you better be watching The Basketball Tournament...

I'm watching Jwill's pro am team right now, which is featuring Mike Bibby for the tournament. Winners take 2 million.

The other team is full of elite athletes and former great college players, but they play too much one on one.

Jwill and Bibby are running legit professional offenses and carving those boys up. It's usually all white guys on the court for Jwill's team, but they have amazing shooters and unselfish players.

I don't think Jwill's team will win the tournament because they don't have the athletes, but they max out their potential.

And Bibby has gotten JACKED since he retired...looks like a damn fullback. STILL stroking, too.

And ZERO audio is left out...Jwill is cussing like crazy and one player just said he was going to smack a fan in the face, etc.

It's awesome!

Default Re: If you love basketball, you better be watching The Basketball Tournament...

https://www.thetournament.com/

Click on the front and it'll take you to the videos of the games. You can still watch all the games that have played, I think.

Jwill's team is "Pedro's Posse."

They just advanced to the super 16.

Default Re: The Basketball Tournament

It's awesome, dude.

You better be watching.

Jwill and Bibby looking great. Bibby is SWOLE and STILL stroking.

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

Default Re: If you love basketball, you better be watching The Basketball Tournament...

Just watched the first 2-3 minutes of that K-State - Bibby/JWill game. Brick, brick, brick, it was tough to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by west_tip
    Just watched the first 2-3 minutes of that K-State - Bibby/JWill game. Brick, brick, brick, it was tough to watch.
    K-State started out 9-0, but lost.

Jwill's team caught fire.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    It's awesome, dude.

You better be watching.

Jwill and Bibby looking great. Bibby is SWOLE and STILL stroking.
    I watched a few games when I was in Louisville this weekend... I watched a ton last year but we're heading into the final rounds meow.

The Zags team (A Few Good Men) look good. They play that white man ball.

Is the CJ McCollum playing for the Overseas Elite the same CJ from the Blazers? I didn't see them play, but if so, what the **** lol

$20 for all day tickets. I'd go but ChIraq and NYC are a bit of a drive.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I watched a few games when I was in Louisville this weekend... I watched a ton last year but we're heading into the final rounds meow.

The Zags team (A Few Good Men) look good. They play that white man ball.

Is the CJ McCollum playing for the Overseas Elite the same CJ from the Blazers? I didn't see them play, but if so, what the **** lol

$20 for all day tickets. I'd go but ChIraq and NYC are a bit of a drive.
    No, it can't be the same CJ...that'd be crazy. I don't know, though.

I like the Zags a lot and hope they win if Jwill's team doesn't. I remember Dan Dickau, one of my favorite Zags.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    No, it can't be the same CJ...that'd be crazy. I don't know, though.

I like the Zags a lot and hope they win if Jwill's team doesn't. I remember Dan Dickau, one of my favorite Zags.
    https://www.thetournament.com/players/cj-mccollum

WTF is that?

Edit: He's just a donor.

Cool thread OP. I'm glad you made this!