Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 796
  1. #16
    Gif-ted bigkingsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of 1 NBA Championship*
    Posts
    21,620

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Is Messi playing?

  2. #17
    I Feel Devotion Euroleague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,729

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    argentina is just like the 04 team except everyone's retirement age .. this game is not even fair.
    This is like the youngest team Argentina has had in the last 10 years....

  3. #18
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30,238

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    This is like the youngest team Argentina has had in the last 10 years....
    scola, nocioni, and manu were the leading scorers and guys doin anything good.. so they may be young elsewhere, but they suck

  4. #19
    Undefeated
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yo head
    Posts
    6,847

    Default Re: *** 2016 Team USA exhibition games discussion thread ***

    Durant dominated on both ends. This guy honestly looks like the best defender on the team and could win DPOY if he dedicates himself this year. He'll have more energy on that end as a result of playing in a more efficient system. The looks he's getting on team USA won't be any different from the looks he'll be getting on the Warriors. If anything, the Warriors have BETTER ball-movement than team USA by a longshot, so he'll just be draining non-stop open jumpers and finishing transition dunks like crazy.

    He's the best in the world

  5. #20
    NBA lottery pick
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,466

    Default Re: *** 2016 Team USA exhibition games discussion thread ***

    Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Durant dominated on both ends. This guy honestly looks like the best defender on the team and could win DPOY if he dedicates himself this year. He'll have more energy on that end as a result of playing in a more efficient system. The looks he's getting on team USA won't be any different from the looks he'll be getting on the Warriors. If anything, the Warriors have BETTER ball-movement than team USA by a longshot, so he'll just be draining non-stop open jumpers and finishing transition dunks like crazy.

    He's the best in the world
    Wilt's PER record is in trouble.

  6. #21
    I Feel Devotion Euroleague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,729

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    scola, nocioni, and manu were the leading scorers and guys doin anything good.. so they may be young elsewhere, but they suck
    Argentina actually now for the first time ever this summer, has a lot of good young players.

    The 3 you mentioned are not remotely close to being their 3 best players.

    Nocioni is like the 12th to 14th man of Real Madrid.

    Argentina simply uses the ultimate caste system of any national basketball team I have ever seen.

    If Manu was 50, or wanted to play in a wheelchair, they would let him, and differ to him. It's not based at all in how good the other players are.

    They actually have plenty of young guys with game now.

  7. #22
    Good High School Starter gabepizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Argentina actually now for the first time ever this summer, has a lot of good young players.

    The 3 you mentioned are not remotely close to being their 3 best players.

    Nocioni is like the 12th to 14th man of Real Madrid.


    Argentina simply uses the ultimate caste system of any national basketball team I have ever seen.

    If Manu was 50, or wanted to play in a wheelchair, they would let him, and differ to him. It's not based at all in how good the other players are.

    They actually have plenty of young guys with game now.
    I'm back to expose Euroleague's lies. Here is the box score of game 3 of the Euroleague playoffs for Real Madrid when they were swept by Fenerbah

  8. #23
    Administrator insidehoops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,179

    Default Re: 2016 Team USA discussion: USA vs China Sunday July 24, 8pm ET on NBA TV

    Next exhibition game is USA vs China, Sunday July 24, 8pm ET, NBATV

  9. #24
    I Feel Devotion Euroleague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,729

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    [QUOTE=gabepizza]I'm back to expose Euroleague's lies. Here is the box score of game 3 of the Euroleague playoffs for Real Madrid when they were swept by Fenerbah
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-24-2016 at 11:57 AM.

  10. #25
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Nocioni was Real's 10th man last season, and their coach already said he will be their 12 to 14 man this year.

    You are back to LIE, because you are a LYING PIECE OF SHIT.

    Any person here that watches Euroleague will confirm Nocioni was Real Madrid's 10 man the last 2 years.

    And they signed like 4 big men this summer, all of which will be ahead of him on their depth chart.

    He is officially labeled as their third string PF and 6th to 7th big man, by both their coach and manager.

    An actual Real Madrid depth chart, that anyone that follows Euroleague can confirm:

    PG Sergio Llull/Dontaye Draper
    SG Rudy Fernandez/Jaycee Carroll/Luka Doncic (13 or 14 man)
    SF Jeff Taylor/Jonas Maciulis
    PF Trey Thomkins/Felipe Reyes/Andres Nocioni (12 -14 man)
    C Gustavo Ayon/Anthony Randolph/Othello Hunter/Augusto Lima (12-14 man)

    The coach of Real Madrid even said Nocioni might have to get switched to SF (where he has not played in like 10 years), just to see any playing time at all.

    In other words......

    Damn.


  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: *** 2016 Team USA exhibition games discussion thread ***

    Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    _ilt's PER record is in trouble.
    fixed that for you

  12. #27
    Good High School Starter gabepizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Nocioni was Real's 10th man last season, and their coach already said he will be their 12 to 14 man this year.

    You are back to LIE, because you are a LYING PIECE OF SHIT.

    Any person here that watches Euroleague will confirm Nocioni was Real Madrid's 10 man the last 2 years.

    And they signed like 4 big men this summer, all of which will be ahead of him on their depth chart.

    He is officially labeled as their third string PF and 6th to 7th big man, by both their coach and manager.

    An actual Real Madrid depth chart, that anyone that follows Euroleague can confirm:

    PG Sergio Llull/Dontaye Draper
    SG Rudy Fernandez/Jaycee Carroll/Luka Doncic (13 or 14 man)
    SF Jeff Taylor/Jonas Maciulis
    PF Trey Thomkins/Felipe Reyes/Andres Nocioni (12 -14 man)
    C Gustavo Ayon/Anthony Randolph/Othello Hunter/Augusto Lima (12-14 man)

    The coach of Real Madrid even said Nocioni might have to get switched to SF (where he has not played in like 10 years), just to see any playing time at all.

    In other words......

    Unlike Euroleague I'll admit when I'm wrong. Nocioni was Real's 10th man last year.

    But, as you always do, you don't explain the difference between Euroleague and the NBA. In the NBA the 10th man only gets off the bench in garbage time. While in Euroleague, which is more of a whole team game, the 10th man is an integral part of the team as you could see from Nocioni being 6th on the team in minutes played in their final elimination game.

    But I admit when I am wrong. Unlike you who haven't responded to your lie of Puerto Rico not being able to win one game in Eurobasket when they just eliminated Latvia (the team that was 8th place in Eurobasket) in the Olympic Qualifier.

  13. #28
    XXL Im Still Ballin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    19,951

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Hello Gabe

  14. #29
    Good High School Starter gabepizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921

    Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

    Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Hello Gabe
    Holla,

    My predictions

    Gold: USA
    Silver: Spain
    Bronze: Lithuania

  15. #30
    Buck Dynasty Milbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Freak City
    Posts
    16,640

    Default Re: 2016 Team USA discussion: USA vs China (again) Tue July 26, 10pm ET, NBA TV

    Giannis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spanoulis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •