Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default As a staunch Bernie Sanders Supporter

I am embarrassed.

Default Re: As a staunch Bernie Sanders Supporter

If I were a Sanders supporter, that dig Sarah Silverman just did would rub me the wrong way. Sanders supporters don't have to "fall in line" just because Hillary is the only thing left on the Democratic bill.

Banned

As I mentioned before don't let the establishment tell you what to do.

Don't be scared. You are in control of your life.

A trump presidency is not scary.

Trump is your voice and he will fight for us.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Bernie Sanders is no Ted Cruz.

Less than a week later and Ted Cruz looks like a genius. Can you imagine 4 years from now??

Bernie had his chance and blew it. He sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    As I mentioned before don't let the establishment tell you what to do.

Don't be scared. You are in control of your life.

A trump presidency is not scary.

Trump is your voice and he will fight for us
    When has Trump ever fought for anyone not named Trump?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    If I were a Sanders supporter, that dig Sarah Silverman just did would rub me the wrong way. Sanders supporters don't have to "fall in line" just because Hillary is the only thing left on the Democratic bill.

Jump in the line Sanders supporters!

This is how the Democratic party leadership sees them.

Bernie supporters:

Bernie betrayed you. If you cannot bring yourself to vote for Trump, that is fine, but that doesn't mean you have to give Hillary your vote like the DNC would have you believe.

Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party is a great alternative to Bernie Sanders and has never sold out and never will.
    There are more than two candidates in the race.

Hillary is a neocon. She doesn't represent Democratic party values. You do not have to give her your vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Bernie Sanders is no Ted Cruz.

Less than a week later and Ted Cruz looks like a genius. Can you imagine 4 years from now??

Bernie had his chance and blew it. He sold out.
    You must have missed the leak where Ted Cruz colluded with the DNC

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat
    I am embarrassed.
    Vote third party. I decided that a while ago knowing how bad both candidates were. It's a good feeling knowing that you at least have some dignity that you aren't willing to stoop so low and support a really bad candidate just because you hate the other candidate even more or because another candidate told you to do it.

Maybe now you understand why people call guys like Bernie and his associates "cucks", and why it's such an appropriate nickname.

The entire party ran a coordinated and corrupted effort to make sure he didn't have any chance of getting nominated from the start. They've effectively stolen millions from him and all his supporters. The corruption runs so deep that all media were in on the anti-Sanders campaign and were coordinating together with the democrats to not get him elected. They attacked and deviled him based on his race, gender and religion.

Yet he's still fully on board and happily swallows the entire load.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    Vote third party. I decided that a while ago knowing how bad both candidates were. It's a good feeling knowing that you at least have some dignity that you aren't willing to stoop so low and support a really bad candidate just because you hate the other candidate even more or because another candidate told you to do it.

The whole system really is absurd.

These political rallies with politicians preaching and egging on crowds, while hordes of sheep scream and jump up and down and cheer on cue.

What we should be doing is basically have Bernie, Hillary, Trump, Cruz, Stein, Paul etc have a series of civil round table discussions about important issues, aired on public television/radio and include each of them on the ballot and have everyone decide for themselves whom they are most comfortable with and then vote for that person. This party shit that the media and establishment are in bed to perpetuate is one of the biggest impedements to progress going on right now.

This year Im voting for Trump because the reality is I do believe practically speaking only he or Hillary can become President and I would rather Trump than Hillary. But Im hopeful four years from now the anti-establishment movement makes further progress and we will have more palatable options on the table. And I dont just mean a more image-friendly candidate from each party. But an array of realistic choices and qualified options.

   

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat
    I am embarrassed.
    why is that?

if sanders had betrayed his party and trump had won, imagine the clusterf-ck that would be for both him and the world.

if sanders had chosen to run as an independent, then you'd have a point.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Maybe now you understand why people call guys like Bernie and his associates "cucks", and why it's such an appropriate nickname.
    Exactly. Bernie truly earned that nickname today.

He let all of his supporters and his own values down.

All of the money he raised from the people now goes straight in to Wall Street Hillary's war chest. He was nothing but a fundraiser for a woman who represents everything he hates and goes against everything he believes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    The whole system really is absurd.

These political rallies with politicians preaching and egging on crowds, while hordes of sheep scream and jump up and down and cheer on cue.

What we should be doing is basically have Bernie, Hillary, Trump, Cruz, Stein, Paul etc have a series of civil round table discussions about important issues, aired on public television/radio and include each of them on the ballot and have everyone decide for themselves whom they are most comfortable with and then vote for that person. This party shit that the media and establishment are in bed to perpetuate is one of the biggest impedements to progress going on right now.
    Agreed. What we are going through is exactly what George Washington warned of when it came to political parties and factions. It's absurd. I know some people who I consider to be intelligent completely losing it because they hate the other party so much. Zealots, really. Don't know if I could ever see them as the same anymore. It's incredible to witness this.

I'm not really a supporter of her because of her broader political views, but I am actually a lot more disappointed with Elizabeth Warren out of anyone. She always seemed like a no-nonsense type of politician who at least always did well with the specialty she was good at. This election, my views of her has changed. Seeing her get in twitter fights (of all things) with Trump just reeks of immaturity and unprofessional-ism. Always thought she was the high-road type of person, but I guess not.

I guess we all know the answer to this question now:
    Wall Street cash or Elizabeth Warren: Hillary's choice

No surprise lol

   

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    I'm not really a supporter of her because of her broader political views, but I am actually a lot more disappointed with Elizabeth Warren out of anyone. She always seemed like a no-nonsense type of politician who at least always did well with the specialty she was good at. This election, my views of her has changed. Seeing her get in twitter fights (of all things) with Trump just reeks of immaturity and unprofessional-ism. Always thought she was the high-road type of person, but I guess not.

I guess we all know the answer to this question now:
    Wall Street cash or Elizabeth Warren: Hillary's choice

No surprise lol
    why is that a big deal to you? being goaded in to silly statements is pretty much twitter's primary mission, and almost every famous person has fallen prey to it at one time or another. not to mention, increasing the distractions for donald is probably a decent strategy for the dems.

also, the link actually seems to work against your point, since it's talking about an outcome based on warren's integrity and positive accomplishments.