Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trump set back republicans for the next 20 years

Who isn't shitting on him

Banned

Default Re: Trump set back republicans for the next 20 years

Trump kicked out the neocon warmongering religious zealots like Kasich and Cruz and got the RNC to give a standing ovation to a Sihk prayer, a Muslim prayer and a man who announced he was proud to be gay.

Why does Trump doing these things upset you Draz?

I say f*ck Trump for making fun of McCain being trapped in a bamboo cage but that isn't going to stop me from voting for him. Saying mean things is not bad at all compared to actions Hillary has taken that lead to the destruction of peaceful nations and the suffering of millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

Pretty much 99% of the country is shitting on him. However, 40% of the country is voting for him in the polls.

NBA Legend

A record number of Republican voters voted for him.

These old establishment guys are jealous and simply trying to convince themselves he's not the new GOP, more than anyone else.

Cruz and Romney already got smacked down like flies by the Donald. Guess McCain wants to be next. And I dont mind McCain generally. But trying to sabotage the guy his own party voted for... Not a good look.

Banned

Khan owns a big New York law firm and is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. He is openly campaigning to elect the woman who manufactured the war that his son died in.

[QUOTE]
    An Open Letter to Khizr Khan

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    A record number of Republican voters voted for him.

These old establishment guys are jealous and simply trying to convince themselves he's not the new GOP, more than anyone else.

Cruz and Romney already got smacked down like flies by the Donald. Guess McCain wants to be next. And I dont mind McCain generally. But trying to sabotage the guy his own party voted for... Not a good look.
    George Bush still owns the CIA. He did not like the way Trump destroyed Jeb's political career.

National High School Star

A neocon warmonger disagreeing with Trump, oh no!

NBA Legend

Funny how the left is trying to taunt Republican voters by saying "haha, your party is crumbling!" when that's exactly what conservative voters want and are voting for. Republican principles have been hijacked by corrupted career politicians whove kept a stranglehold on the party too long.

We tearing this house down and finna build up a new one, a BETTER one!

Meanwhile Dems getting force fed a bought off neocon via a rigged electoral system

"But but b-b-b-bt Republican party is in d-d-disarray!!!"

Cutest thing about sheep is they dont know theyre sheep.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Funny how the left is trying to taunt Republican voters by saying "haha, your party is crumbling!" when that's exactly what conservative voters want and are voting for. Republican principles have been hijacked by corrupted career politicians whove kept a stranglehold on the party too long.

We tearing this house down and finna build up a new one, a BETTER one!

Meanwhile Dems getting force fed a bought off neocon via a rigged electoral system

"But but b-b-b-bt Republican party is in d-d-disarray!!!"
    Yeah, the GOP is united. the RNC was a united celebration and 90% of Repubs polled support Trump. How did he destroy the party? By isolating the neoconservatives and driving them towards the Democrats? THAT'S A GOOD THING FOR REPUBLICANS.

The DNC is literally split in half. Bernie voters are still pissed and unwilling to fall in line. There were boos during a police officer's moment of silence and Hillary had to pay seat fillers to make up for the mass walk outs in the DNC. Hillary's day for speech was repeatedly interrupted by Bernie chants, which her army of paid actors then had to work hard to cover up with Hillary chants. The head of the DNC Wasserman Schultz had to step down before the convention began.

No one is coming to Hillary's rallys. No one likes her.

The DNC are literally in self destruct mode.

Seriously, John McCain?

For all the people calling Trump crazy, John McCain is a genuine lunatic who wants his finger on the button. I'm still glad Obama was elected ahead of this utter imbecile, who seems only to want the entire planet carpet bombed.

Yeah. The "record breaking" amount of republicans pushing for him are the scumbags thinking he's the second coming of Jesus with the agenda he's throwing out there. This IS the second coming of Jesus for the racist conservatives that are afraid of a progressive America. It's too late. You can't stop change.

I don't care what you scumbags on here have to say, write me an essay. He set the ENTIRE party back. We all know who supports him and supports his type of nature. There's no reversing it. We know the faces. We know their main agenda now.

Banned

Yeah. The "record breaking" amount of republicans pushing for him are the scumbags thinking he's the second coming of Jesus with the agenda he's throwing out there. This IS the second coming of Jesus for the racist conservatives that are afraid of a progressive America. It's too late. You can't stop change.

I don't care what you scumbags on here have to say, write me an essay. He set the ENTIRE party back. We all know who supports him and supports his type of nature. There's no reversing it. We know the faces. We know their main agenda now.
    Did you hear this from MSNBC and CNN and facebook? Where are you getting your news from, kid?

The DNC refers to latino Americans as "taco bowls."

And Trump is the racist?

DNC Email Leaks Show Racist Outreach to Latinos Called “Taco Bowl Engagement”

National High School Star

You are too trapped in the party mindset. There is a fundamental change happening in American politics right now. It won't make sense if you are a party drone.

We should all be like Draz... clearly he is the most virtuous among us. Look how quickly he insinuates 40% of the american population have a "main agenda" that is likely racism... what a man of honour he must be.

Banned

Dubya Bush: 'I'm Worried I'll Be the Last Republican President'

Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada. Soon these will be solidly Blue States.

RIP GOP.