Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: Trump set back republicans for the next 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Yeah. The "record breaking" amount of republicans pushing for him are the scumbags thinking he's the second coming of Jesus with the agenda he's throwing out there. This IS the second coming of Jesus for the racist conservatives that are afraid of a progressive America. It's too late. You can't stop change.

I don't care what you scumbags on here have to say, write me an essay. He set the ENTIRE party back. We all know who supports him and supports his type of nature. There's no reversing it. We know the faces. We know their main agenda now.

Let's not pretend anyone here values any political insight whatsoever that comes from you. You are an ignorant, brainwashed pleb, a repeater of dogma. Nobody cares what your view of this presidential race is, beyond appreciating the fact it provides a few laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Let's not pretend anyone here values any political insight whatsoever that comes from you. You are an ignorant, brainwashed pleb, a repeater of dogma. Nobody cares what your view of this presidential race is, beyond appreciating the fact it provides a few laughs.
    I don't think anyone here values a single post of you since you've been here. I still have yet to know WHO you are and it's what, about to be 2017? I really don't care what anyone thinks of my political beliefs. I'm simply stating the facts. Trump is an arrogant, racist loser. When he loses, the shit storm the republicans will have after will be hilarious. That's the joke.

Democrats legit kill me Their party just rigged a fu*king election and they have the nerve to talk shit. The info the get about Donald is trump media sources on the DNC payroll and they still take it as law

Banned

I don't think anyone here values a single post of you since you've been here. I still have yet to know WHO you are and it's what, about to be 2017? I really don't care what anyone thinks of my political beliefs. I'm simply stating the facts. Trump is an arrogant, racist loser. When he loses, the shit storm the republicans will have after will be hilarious. That's the joke.
    What do you think about Hillary Clinton, broski?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Dubya Bush: 'I'm Worried I'll Be the Last Republican President'

Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada. Soon these will be solidly Blue States.

RIP GOP.

I suppose that entirely depends on your definition of solidly blue

Banned

He actually progressed the Republican Party.

I like this new Republican Party.

RIP GOP.

"If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out"

Been a successful strategy for thousands of years.

You're right, we should be more like Mexico and South Africa... beacons of light in a dark world. Whatever it takes to be on the 'winning' side, even if that means you still lose in the end.
    Last edited by UK2K; 08-01-2016 at 03:27 PM.

But the DNC throwing Taco Bowl engagements, making blackface jokes, and bitching about niggerdized whites...

That's cool though. Hint: It wasn't the Republican party saying that.

You are so brainwashed you are just screaming 'NOT THAT PERSON' when the truth is the other person is that person, you just don't see it. Or don't want to see it.

RIP GOP.

He might be right, US might not even exist after those elections

You've stated not a single fact in this entire thread: every sentence of yours has been a mixture of conjecture and supposition, most of it abusive, and none of it substantiated.

THAT actually is a fact btw ^^^^.

the gop is a dying breed if they dont move towards the left. you can already see 2 parties forming from the democratic party that would be considered the new liberal and conserve parties.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    the gop is a dying breed if they dont move towards the left. you can already see 2 parties forming from the democratic party that would be considered the new liberal and conserve parties.
    Naw...that just means they will be force to cross party lines.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Except it has, and the left keeps moving even farther left to keep distance.

The left knows the GOP is moving away from overtly pro-white rhetoric and homophobia (on a national level if not a state level).

So if Republicans are suddenly tolerating blacks and gays, what can the Dems do to continue to posture themslves as more tolerant and get the SJW vote? Fabricate persecution of muslims and transsexuals and move the goal posts to being about those groups. So if a republican is concerned about letting potential terrorists in or having creeps exploit bathroom laws, he's "islamophobic" and "transphobic" (both terms used generously during the DNC's week long propaganda fest.) The Dems are about 'rescuing people from the persecution of white patriarchy'. So if there isnt any persecution, they have to fabricate it to keep the party alive.

Young republicans are trying to move toward a common sense balance. Young liberals remain obsessed with being seen as rebellious, smarter, morally superior, and the irony is theyre all being herded into a tent like sheep. And Hillary's smiling and holding the tent flap open, holding a shiny meat cleaver behind her back.

RIP GOP.

No shit.

If the GOP doesn't become inclusive not really be choice but by necessity, they'll never win another GE. The demographics are changing in TX, if that goes blue, they literally have no chance.

Those other states would just be overkill at that point

Very good NBA starter

Trump is too crazy and racist for the party who's entire platform is based on crazy racist shit this is amazing