Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron james: Im chasing Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    And I thought the Curry narrative was ridiculous as well. What's your point?

Are you denying that ESPN will push the LeBron chasing Jordan narrative next season?
    Doubtful, Lebron will be in full coast nxt season, more passive, little highlights

Espn will be slurping the Knicks with no shame, im guessing 15-20 games national broadcast

The vengeance of Westbrook, his 33, 12, 10 statline

Highlighting Warriors as the enemy, all theyre off court tmz shit

Bulls w Wade, Wolves coming up, Giannis next stud, Kyrie Irving

I usually hit open layups

LeBron is on the way to become GOAT. 5 years ago no one believed it, but now after 5 years playing in finals, all legendary finals, GOAT level he's in GOAT tier. In 5 years should be clear goat

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Why are people laughing at him?

I respect and command him for trying, let alone stating that publicly. All players should aspire to be the best, him trying to be better than MJ makes me like him more.

Kinda late for him tho, but at least he's still trying.

He could've started by joining the dunk contest but well.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    Anyone with half a brain knows LeBron James is right up there with Michael Jordan, and if you deny it, you're a delusional hater.

LeBron is a better rebounder, passer, playmaker, defender/rim protector, higher bball IQ, and a better leader. MJ just has scoring over him.
    Rebounder and Rim Protector I can agree with. Defender I vehemently don't. B-ball IQ and Leadership shouldn't even be listed here since it's unquantifiable/bad to compare as it relies solely on individual opinion. In my opinion, Jordan is superior in both those regards anyway. As for passing/playmaker, I'd say they're about even despite their vastly different roles in their teams offenses. Lebron usually handles the playmaking for his teams while Jordan was featured more for his scoring prowess, though we see as we did in the 91 Finals and the segment of the season where he was running the point that Jordan can and did pass and create very well if his role called for it

Scoring can also be broken down into more categories to give either player more or less of an advantage, as passer/playmaker and defender/rim protector were. Just like Jordan with passing I think if Lebron was asked to score more, he could, and he displayed as much in the last 2 Finals.

These 2 players are easily 2 of, if not THE, best to ever play. It's a shame we couldn't see them compete against each other

So all these lef@ggots are still fapping nonstop to 3/7?

Maybe lebum should chase Kobe, Shaq, Bird, Magic, Russell, etc first.

3/7?

Very good NBA starter

Anyone with half a brain knows LeBron James is right up there with Michael Jordan, and if you deny it, you're a delusional hater.
    Lebron was one suspension away from 2-5.

LeBron is a better rebounder, passer, playmaker, defender/rim protector, higher bball IQ, and a better leader. MJ just has scoring over him.
    The better leader is the one that wins less? Or just statpads when the game is lost? How was he a great leader in 2011 and 2014. Or 2010 for that matter.

2016 finals is the greatest feat in NBA history. The End. No ifs, ands or buts.
    Why?

Because the Warriors were unbeatable? They should have lost to the Thunder. The freaking Blazers were one overtime miracle by Curry away from 2-2.

Lebron's finals were 1 all-time great game (game 6) 1 great game with a giant asterisk next to it (game 5), and otherwise games that swings from decent to mediocre (and includes insane amount of garbage time statpadding).

Good for him. I don't think he'll get there, but he's going to get pretty damn close. I mean, if he wins this year, he's top 3 at worst. Probably 2nd, imo.

Who knows what might happen after that?

Jordan Stopper

Kobe is not Top 10 all-time

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Lebron was one suspension away from 2-5.

The better leader is the one that wins less? Or just statpads when the game is lost? How was he a great leader in 2011 and 2014. Or 2010 for that matter.

Why?

Because the Warriors were unbeatable? They should have lost to the Thunder. The freaking Blazers were one overtime miracle by Curry away from 2-2.

Lebron's finals were 1 all-time great game (game 6) 1 great game with a giant asterisk next to it (game 5), and otherwise games that swings from decent to mediocre (and includes insane amount of garbage time statpadding).

I love how you idiots keep saying lebron statpads, then fail to show proof of where in those 3 games the cavs won where he specifically stat padded.
    To some of you scoring anytime the cavs had a big lead or were down is statpadding to you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Lebron is literally two jumpshots not made by himself away from 1-7. Jordan never let it get to that point, and he didnt need that type of fortune to evade defeat. He just dominated end to end. period.

Jordan Stopper

LeBron is chasing Jordan, while Kobe is still trying to get inside the building!

Very good NBA starter

He can't just see himself as one of the best.

His ego can't take or allow anything less than the official number 1 spot.

It been like this since his rookie year. Said it in interview from the very start. He had never matured enough to let that go.

He must be recognized as the greatest person in human history.

No wonder his fans are petulant little f*ckers.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    I love how you idiots keep saying lebron statpads, then fail to show proof of where in those 3 games the cavs won where he specifically stat padded.
    To some of you scoring anytime the cavs had a big lead or were down is statpadding to you.
    When ABC commentators calls out out....you are statpadding.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    He can't just see himself as one of the best.

His ego can't take or allow anything less than the official number 1 spot.

It been like this since his rookie year. Said it in interview from the very start. He had never matured enough to let that go.

He must be recognized as the greatest person in human history.

No wonder his fans are petulant little f*ckers.
    You would be the type to try and shame goal setting.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    You would be the type to try and shame goal setting.
    Magic 32 failed every goal he ever setted.

He said he would leave ISH after the Finals, and here he is still following me around