Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Reminder Kobe has more rings than Bron

Wade only struggled in 2013 and 2014 due to injury.

His performance on the road for game 4, 2013 in San Antonio was about as critical as it gets.

In 2011 he performed like a superstar top 3 franchise player, LeBron just went MIA.

And in 2012 he could still take over when necessary and played like the games best second option all season, and playoffs. He did the same in 2013 through their long winning streak before the knee issues.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Wade only struggled in 2013 and 2014 due to injury.

His performance on the road for game 4, 2013 in San Antonio was about as critical as it gets.

In 2011 he performed like a superstar top 3 franchise player, LeBron just went MIA.

And in 2012 he could still take over when necessary and played like the games best second option all season, and playoffs. He did the same in 2013 through their long winning streak before the knee issues.
    so why didnt he do it for an entire ECF where everybody called him washed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Big difference between struggling and not showing up. See LeBron in 2011 Finals.

Not sure why you're posting Wade's stats??

His 41% shooting is what hurts that 01 line.

He played well against the Nets...... who play in the shitty East, correct?
    Because they're easily FMVP worthy when you keep saying that he didn't do shit in the Finals. FG% isn't a be all/end all contrary to what Lebron stans like to believe; He also had to guard an MVP-level Allen Iverson for the majority of the series.
    Same one that Lebron plays every year he goes to the Finals, correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    so why didnt he do it for an entire ECF where everybody called him washed?
    Dude had a rough series. And it's harder to get off when you're not the primary flow of the offense. Did he not dominate Paul George and Lance Stephenson when called upon in the Pacers series?

Average players or even decent star sidekicks don't casually drop 40 plus point playoff games in critical moments.

LeBron stans like the 'yard I'm replying to deliberately try to down play Wade's performance and purposeful pulled back offensive game to accommodate LeBron.

Your boy guaranteed 7 championships and went to south beach to go play with Wade for a reason. So stop acting like Bron was having to carry an offensively inept carcass of Dwyane Wade to championships.

You're the same moron who was drunk off the kool-aid just a couple months ago saying Curry > Kobe.

Your newbie basketball opinions mean jack nadda.

Dude had a rough series. And it's harder to get off when you're not the primary flow of the offense. Did he not dominate Paul George and Lance Stephenson when called upon in the Pacers series?

Average players or even decent star sidekicks don't casually drop 40 plus point playoff games in critical moments.

LeBron stans like the 'yard I'm replying to deliberately try to down play Wade's performance and purposeful pulled back offensive game to accommodate LeBron.

Your boy guaranteed 7 championships and went to south beach to go play with Wade for a reason. So stop acting like Bron was having to carry an offensively inept carcass of Dwyane Wade to championships.

You're the same moron who was drunk off the kool-aid just a couple months ago saying Curry > Kobe.

Don't lose logic, it won't work. He probably doesn't even know that Kobe dropped 48/16 eleven years before Lebron did against Sacramento, but he'll find a way to prop up Lebron's Boston game while saying Kobe got carried by Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    We

Win

AGAIN
    Your obsession with me is unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    It's funny because I still have Kobe over Lebron on my top ten
    I'm not propping him up against Lebron, he's ahead of Kobe on my top 10 after his last finals. But to say that those rings don't hold a candle is ignoring context like competition and such.
    This is why no one takes Kobetards seriously.
    I try to give one credit and he can't even go 5 seconds without going full retard

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Your obsession with me is unhealthy.

This is why no one takes Kobetards seriously.
    I try to give one credit and he can't even go 5 seconds without going full retard
    What can I say? This is ISH I should've phrased that personal top ten though, if someone says Lebron is better than Kobe then I have no problem with that.

Soooo.... where was he in the ECF? That series was full of critical moments.. go back in the GT's and look how much praise he got back then. His finals was hardly overwhelming. Luckily he had that 3 game stretch.

Don't lose logic, it won't work. He probably doesn't even know that Kobe dropped 48/16 eleven years before Lebron did against Sacramento, but he'll find a way to prop up Lebron's Boston game while saying Kobe got carried by Shaq
    you talkin to a ghost here? Same fella who uses pics of one series of a total 12 from 00-02?

Soooo.... where was he in the ECF? That series was full of critical moments.. go back in the GT's and look how much praise he got back then. His finals was hardly overwhelming. Luckily he had that 3 game stretch.
    Having a rough series offensively equates to not being a star sidekick? Not having an "overwhelming" series means what exactly? What are you even trying to say ... I mean I know personally because your moronic agenda is transparent. I just want to hear your dumb ass say something ridiculous again.

Oh and if that's the case then you just made past prime '96 - '98 Jordan look even greater by comparison. 2012 Wade looks like the greatest scorer ever sidekick wise in comparison to '96 - '98 Pippen.

Face it, Wade was a 22/5/5 with 1st team caliber defense type player from 2012 until his late season injury in 2013. Stop pretending he was garbage LeBron was having to drag.

1st Round - 21/3/4/3/1 on 51%

ECSF - 26/6/3/1/1 on 47% (stats are kinda skewed by that terrible G5)

ECF - 21/6/5/1/1 on 44% (Was actually bad in only games 3, 4, & 6 - 18/6/5/2/2 on 37% in those three games. He averaged 24/5/5/1/1 on 51%)

Finals - 23/6/5/1/1 on 44%

Lets also not forget about his defense as well. '12 was one of Wade's best defensive seasons.

Having a rough series offensively equates to not being a star sidekick? Not having an "overwhelming" series means what exactly? What are you even trying to say ... I mean I know personally because your moronic agenda is transparent. I just want to hear your dumb ass say something ridiculous again.

Oh and if that's the case then you just made past prime '96 - '98 Jordan look even greater by comparison. 2012 Wade looks like the greatest scorer ever sidekick wise in comparison to '96 - '98 Pippen.

Face it, Wade was a 22/5/5 with 1st team caliber defense type player from 2012 until his late season injury in 2013. Stop pretending he was garbage LeBron was having to drag.

Wade was an all-star top 10 sidekick in 2012 (saying he was always ready to take over is dumb given how bad he was through SEVEN games in the ECF) and the next two regular seasons, but he was garbage in the next two post-seasons, and he was fine health wise in '14, had a great ECF, and then sucked it up, as he did the previous year, although much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    1st Round - 21/3/4/3/1 on 51%

ECSF - 26/6/3/1/1 on 47% (stats are kinda skewed by that terrible G5)

ECF - 21/6/5/1/1 on 44% (Was actually bad in only games 3, 4, & 6 - 18/6/5/2/2 on 37% in those three games. He averaged 24/5/5/1/1 on 51%)

Finals - 23/6/5/1/1 on 44%

Lets also not forget about his defense as well. '12 was one of Wade's best defensive seasons.
    Yup, thats pretty much what I thought.. dont become Magic32 though, arbitrarily picking out a certain set of games think of him writing this, youd roll your eyes.

Yup, thats pretty much what I thought.. dont become Magic32 though, arbitrarily picking out a certain set of games think of him writing this, youd roll your eyes.
    I didn't pick any games. I'm just laying out the context, since his overall numbers from the ECF aren't really that bad. 21/6/5/1/1 on 44%. Without context those numbers look pretty good for a 2nd option with a bum knee. I pointed out that Wade was actually bad in 3 of those ECF games.

Except for a couple of games in the ECF, Wade was a beast in the '12 PO's. That's pretty much a fact.

Since when can 7 rings be guaranteed when your contract is for 4yrs plus an option year?

DUMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Since when can 7 rings be guaranteed when your contract is for 4yrs plus an option year?

DUMB.
    Ask LeBron. He's the one who said it.