Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Athiest gets 10 yrs in jail & 2k lashes in the land of Mohammed for being an athiest

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

You use language like a 5 year old.
    Poopy head.

   

Default Re: Athiest gets 10 yrs in jail & 2k lashes in the land of Mohammed for being an athiest

DRESTA!

i duly responded to your odd thread necromancy attempt the other day.

sir-- i would appreciate it if you showed some willingness to discuss the points you raised upon my post. and, sir-- please do NOT consider that a fawning attempt to request the typical 1,001 permutations on a discussion that you are known for.

but TBH i don't mind if you change the subject. you seem to know a lot about chinar, and it's one of my current fascinations. rock ON, sir, if you care to...

5-time NBA All-Star

Muslims do not hate either Jews, Atheists, or Christians. Most humans don't hate other humans in and of themselves. That's insane and dark. A mentality that the OP is currently going through.

Muslims hate disbelief and idolatry.

If someone hates someone, they'd let them go on their merry way, destroying themselves. People only discipline the ones they love.

Disbelief, if you really put thought in it, is an awful crime.

Think of the repercussions to come of it. Every single organism is devalued manyfold. Human beings, instead of being precious creations with immortal spirits of Allah, are now simple monkeys or transient things. This World rather than being an outstanding masterpiece full of order and meaning becomes chaos. And an organism whose very flesh, bones, blood, organs, and livelihood that is completely dependent on the Creator's mercy forgets to give thanks to Him.

It calling Allah's promise to give everlasting life to His creatures who obey Him a lie. It's stealing credit to the gorgeous artistry order of the Universe and the Infinite Intelligence and attributing it to some illogical false source or whatever is in that individual Atheist's mind. It's calling the world just.

Disbelief implies the second you witness the precious moment of a mother giving birth to a child, then from then on forth they'll perish and never see each other again. Whereas, All-Merciful Allah unites people and their loved ones in the Eternal Hereafter.

Disbelief implies that the thousands of times you've been fed, nourished, had a full breath of air, been given wisdom, been protected from hundreds of thousands of diseases, been given clothing, been given shelter are supposed to be gone after only a short span.

Reader, are you, as a human being evil and callous enough to invite homeless people over for dinner, give them a sample bite of what's to come, and then dismiss them after the first bite? What makes you think that All-Merciful Allah, who you and I have disobeyed OVER AND OVER AND OVER again who has the Power to destroy you instantly, who maintains, nourishes, orders the entire UNIVERSE from the very rotation of subatomic particles, to the galaxies themselves and has given you countless, countless blessings would give your spirit, yearning for immorality, only 70 years and have you go extinct and unconcious.

That's what atheistic thought implies in regards to rejecting God's Mercifulness.

That's how dark, despairing, and awful atheistic thought is. And all of us are victims of it in his day and age. Most of us are born around the 80's and 90's. From birth we were fed artificial, impure food; for those born in cities and suburbia; you've had access to an invented computer and television which features a cacophony of artificially created music and film, instead of living a natural life where you can sincerely ponder and examine over the function of the trees, planets, stars etc. For the avid techie here, your brain has subconsciously been force-fed thousands if not millions of conjecture, falsehood, and very very in the way of spiritual fruit. Yet when you take a look outside you know the wind, the trees, the stars, whatever's holding them in place, facilitating their growth; that's the T.R.U.T.H.

Could you imagine creating a robot, programming it with orders, create the electronic outlet for that robot's nourishment, meticulously form each and every sinew and then having it turn on you and think that it either a) created itself or b) was made by accident?

Disbelief is absurd.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 09-05-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    who is "the hick?"

i've never seen this poster on ISH before now.

9er.

Don't you guys have anything better to do on labor day...?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Muslims do not hate either Jews, Atheists, or Christians. Most humans don't hate other humans in and of themselves. That's insane and dark. A mentality that the OP is currently going through.

Muslims hate disbelief and idolatry.

If someone hates someone, they'd let them go on their merry way, destroying themselves. People only discipline the ones they love.

Disbelief, if you really put thought in it, is an awful crime.

Think of the repercussions to come of it. Every single organism is devalued manyfold. Human beings, instead of being precious creations with immortal spirits of Allah, are now simple monkeys or transient things. This World rather than being an outstanding masterpiece full of order and meaning becomes chaos. And an organism whose very flesh, bones, blood, organs, and livelihood that is completely dependent on the Creator's mercy forgets to give thanks to Him.

It calling Allah's promise to give everlasting life to His creatures who obey Him a lie. It's stealing credit to the gorgeous artistry order of the Universe and the Infinite Intelligence and attributing it to some illogical false source or whatever is in that individual Atheist's mind. It's calling the world just.

Disbelief implies the second you witness the precious moment of a mother giving birth to a child, then from then on forth they'll perish and never see each other again. Whereas, All-Merciful Allah unites people and their loved ones in the Eternal Hereafter.

Disbelief implies that the thousands of times you've been fed, nourished, had a full breath of air, been given wisdom, been protected from hundreds of thousands of diseases, been given clothing, been given shelter are supposed to be gone after only a short span.

Reader, are you, as a human being evil and callous enough to invite homeless people over for dinner, give them a sample bite of what's to come, and then dismiss them after the first bite? What makes you think that All-Merciful Allah, who you and I have disobeyed OVER AND OVER AND OVER again who has the Power to destroy you instantly, who maintains, nourishes, orders the entire UNIVERSE from the very rotation of subatomic particles, to the galaxies themselves and has given you countless, countless blessings would give your spirit, yearning for immorality, only 70 years and have you go extinct and unconcious.

That's what atheistic thought implies in regards to rejecting God's Mercifulness.

That's how dark, despairing, and awful atheistic thought is. And all of us are victims of it in his day and age. Most of us are born around the 80's and 90's. From birth we were fed artificial, impure food; for those born in cities and suburbia; you've had access to an invented computer and television which features a cacophony of artificially created music and film, instead of living a natural life where you can sincerely ponder and examine over the function of the trees, planets, stars etc. For the avid techie here, your brain has subconsciously been force-fed thousands if not millions of conjecture, falsehood, and very very in the way of spiritual fruit. Yet when you take a look outside you know the wind, the trees, the stars, whatever's holding them in place, facilitating their growth; that's the T.R.U.T.H.

Could you imagine creating a robot, programming it with orders, create the electronic outlet for that robot's nourishment, meticulously form each and every sinew and then having it turn on you and think that it either a) created itself or b) was made by accident?

Disbelief is absurd.
    I could have highlighted many things in your post, but I chose to single out the most disgusting part of it. Honestly, your post made me sick - the preachers I walk past on the corner on the way to work everyday don't give me the chills, but the fact you took 5-10 minutes to write down such brainwashing drivel creeps me out.

I don't believe in your religion. So, knowing that, do you believe your religion's punishment for me is fair and justice and that I should face it? Hold on, one second, let me figure out how to make a stick figure drawing of Prophet Mo. Let's give it a try... hopefully it won't be so bad that I should not be condemned to death for depicting him?

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]O
    \ | /
    [COLOR="White"]..[/COLOR]|
    / \

(that's badass)

Calling people who don't believe in your religion criminals. Or does nonbelief extend to any religion? Everyone who doesn't believe in your one true god is a criminal?

explain yourself

   

it really is impressive the way belief or non-belief leads so quickly to 'us against them' syndrome. i mean... doesn't matter which side you start on, the path seems headed to the same place.

like, if you believe in a warm fuzzy god, then watching my friend jim is going to be torture.

but if you're bourne again, J$'s religious prose is apparently torture.

hence the QUESTION: what part of our brain forces us to watch when we know we shouldn't watch, or read when we know we shouldn't read?

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    it really is impressive the way belief or non-belief leads so quickly to 'us against them' syndrome. i mean... doesn't matter which side you start on, the path seems headed to the same place.

like, if you believe in a warm fuzzy god, then watching my friend jim is going to be torture.

but if you're bourne again, J$'s religious prose is apparently torture.

hence the QUESTION: what part of our brain forces us to watch when we know we shouldn't watch, or read when we know we shouldn't read?
    bourne again? ISWYDT?

I grew up religious. Consider myself a Christian. Doesn't mean I think it's ok to call people criminals if they don't believe similarly to me (even without considering Islam's pitiful views on infidels)

Athiest gets 10 yrs in jail & 2k lashes in the land of Mohammed for being an athiest
    No he gets that for giving out atheistic views and ridiculing islam.

If a muslim does that he'd be punished too so it's not about him being an atheist.