Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: My Liberal Canadian POV of American Leftists

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Mexico. Which I don't understand why people don't get the context. I don't support illegal immigration, especially with my family having to go through proper immigration procedures. And then these lefties have the nerve to call me racist? Against my own people for that matter?
    Exactly! There is nothing wrong with Mexicans! They are hard working people and have strong moral values. A majority of Mexicans ENTERED THE COUNTRY LEGALLY. They applied for a visa LEGALLY just like everyone else in the world has to.

People who illegally sneak across the border, and then illegally settle and work in America should not be rewarded with voting rights, welfare benefits and immunity from paying taxes. If these people want to be in America so badly, they should apply for entry in to the country legally just like every single other non-American has to.

Also, Mexico has a wall on their own southern border, to prevent Central Americans and South Americans from illegally entering Mexico.

If Mexico can have a southern border wall, why is it racist if they also have a northern border wall?

I for one am sick to death of organizations exploiting illegal immigrants with low pay and inhumane working conditions. To me, it is akin to modern slavery.

The Republicans want to end it. The Democrats want illegal immigration to continue because it enables cheap theater experiences and meals at Denny's. Democrats and American Liberals don't see illegal Mexican immigrants as human beings. They see these immigrants only as a tool to be used that enables the Dem's cushy lifestyle.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Mexico. Which I don't understand why people don't get the context. I don't support illegal immigration, especially with my family having to go through proper immigration procedures. And then these lefties have the nerve to call me racist? Against my own people for that matter?

This is country is built through migration and because we don't want illegals, those idiots call us racist. They are indeed a bunch of idiots and I know how you feel when you say your family has to wait and these illegals are cutting in line.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

I like the anology given. Lefties have gone so far left they've popped out the right side. They are extremists cloaked in righteousness. I call see why they are dubbed "libtards"

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Exactly! There is nothing wrong with Mexicans! They are hard working people and have strong moral values. A majority of Mexicans ENTERED THE COUNTRY LEGALLY. They applied for a visa LEGALLY just like everyone else in the world has to.

People who illegally sneak across the border, and then illegally settle and work in America should not be rewarded with voting rights, welfare benefits and immunity from paying taxes. If these people want to be in America so badly, they should apply for entry in to the country legally just like every single other non-American has to.

Also, Mexico has a wall on their own southern border, to prevent Central Americans and South Americans from illegally entering Mexico.

If Mexico can have a southern border wall, why is it racist if they also have a northern border wall?

I for one am sick to death of organizations exploiting illegal immigrants with low pay and inhumane working conditions. To me, it is akin to modern slavery.

The Republicans want to end it. The Democrats want illegal immigration to continue because it enables cheap theater experiences and meals at Denny's. Democrats and American Liberals don't see illegal Mexican immigrants as human beings. They see these immigrants only as a tool to be used that enables the Dem's cushy lifestyle.
    Its not racist to have a wall, its expensive and ineffective. Screw the racism, its just plain stupid and a terrible plan.

Most illegal aliens fled from somewhere where they had limited opportunity and life was very difficult, maybe even dangerous. Paperwork should not be the major concern in this situation. Go read the bottom of the Statue of Liberty a few hundred times.

Also

1. Americans aren't rushing to do the jobs illegals do
    2. The jobs are better than what's available in their own country
    3. People seem to have way less of a problem when we send our jobs overseas and pay way less than what the illegal immigrants in our country make.

The bottom line is, immigration is not much of a factor in America. Of the issues we should be discussing, that actually have major influence on our citizens, its about 1000th on the importance scale. People like Trump like to bring it up in order to use fear to create a mob mentality though. Its classic manipulation, as he has done his entire business career(while making shit in China and hiring illegals LMAO!!!)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus
    Its not racist to have a wall, its expensive and ineffective. Screw the racism, its just plain stupid and a terrible plan.

Most illegal aliens fled from somewhere where they had limited opportunity and life was very difficult, maybe even dangerous. Paperwork should not be the major concern in this situation. Go read the bottom of the Statue of Liberty a few hundred times.

You are right. We should just blindly allow everyone who illegally sneaks across the border to live and work illegally in America.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus
    The statue of liberty was given from France and for the reasons that had nothing to do with immigration. The poem you are referring to was added later.

I was called an Alt-right just moments ago.
    How can I behind a group who's ideology is designed to eradicate people like myself?

I swear these Libtards use the term so loosely I don't think they even know what an alt-right is

Strip away the religious affiliation and Trump plug and this guy nails it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8KCieai9S8