Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Seven arrested over car with gas canisters near landmark Paris cathedral

French police detained three women believed to be planning an imminent terror attack in an operation south of Paris Thursday evening, the country's interior minister said.
    What do you all think? Probably some white nationalist group.

Banned

Default Re: Seven arrested over car with gas canisters near landmark Paris cathedral

They were probably Scientologists of Jains I'd guess.

Were these fuck heads really planning to blow up Notre Dame? I'm not even catholic but this gets me pissed.

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Seven arrested over car with gas canisters near landmark Paris cathedral

im sure they were just on their way to fill up their friends car who ran out of gas.

Confirmed by sources at CNN, the alt right is to blame for this. DAMN YOU ALT RIGHT, DAMN YOU.

Surely they confiscated those canisters from a group of white French people and were on their way to deliver them to the authorities

Surely it was some hooded nuns.

If French Muslims find France so "unliveable", why not simply go back to their shitholes of origin?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    If French Muslims find France so "unliveable", why not simply go back to their shitholes of origin?
    French people aren't muslims.

Free welfare state, the only reason why millions of these people come here in the first place.

They get free housing and food, and enough money to get drunk every day. I should really film these guys, sit all day in the streets and drink beer.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    You know what I meant.

Why do you even try to understand these extremist nutjobs?

Every muslim i know hate everything about those people

What is this supposed to mean?

yeahhhh....i think the new face of France would disagree.

We just had an 18 year old shouting terrorist threats detained and charged after the incident occured in front of the Sydney Opera house. One of the places ISIS mentioned in their call for muslims to inflict violence on Australians.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/man-charge...08-grcd59.html

I've said this many times before, we have hotbeds of terrorists laying low in Sydney and Melbourne.

Just a matter of time.

it may be time now to deport every muslim who has entered the country post year 2000. It's the only way to ensure peace.