Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Gary Johnson on Morning Joe

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    So... just playing devil's advocate here but...

Wouldn't it be better if he didn't know where (or what) Aleppo is? That would, of course, mean that we were not involved. Seems to me its not a matter of 'he doesn't know because he's dumb' but more of a matter of 'he doesn't know cause he doesn't give a ****'.
    Exactly what I thought. If you aren't planning to invade and intervene like certain warmongers who are running for president, why would he need to have a plan to do something about Aleppo?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Exactly what you want in a Commander-In-Chief.

"Mr. President let's discuss the issues facing one of the epicenters of the conflict in the Middle East and a key spot in the fight against International terrorist organizations."

"I don't give a shit about that."

We shouldn't be there to begin with...

Just my opinion. Not our problem. Stop being the world police. Let the middle east kill each other.

If we aren't going to go all in (which we likely will never do again) we shouldn't be meddling there at all.

We shouldn't be there to begin with...

Just my opinion. Not our problem. Stop being the world police. Let the middle east kill each other.

If we aren't going to go all in (which we likely will never do again) we shouldn't be meddling there at all.
    We don't give a shit if they blow each other to kingdom-come. We're trying to spend the least amount of money and lives possible to keep Russia, China, etc. from controlling a powerful global resource. The minute we have sustainable widespread energy is the minute we get the fuck out of that place.

I'm down with HRC

So... just playing devil's advocate here but...
    It's actually possible to know what Aleppo is before the Syrian Civil War started.

It's the largest city in Syria. It's not like Al Bab or Raqqa where you wouldn't know about them before the war.

If you like spicy food and come across Aleppo pepper, try it. It's a nice chile pepper.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    It's actually possible to know what Aleppo is before the Syrian Civil War started.

It's the largest city in Syria. It's not like Al Bab or Raqqa where you wouldn't know about them before the war.

If you like spicy food and come across Aleppo pepper, try it. It's a nice chile pepper.
    Nobody gives a **** about Syria... really.

I would prefer we just stay out of the middle east and we not be able to point places out on a map then to know where everything is and be funneling weapons and materials to cave people so they can slaughter each other.

JMO though.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    So we actually have a fairly honest candidate, not someone who changes the subject when they don't know something and turns into some kind of finger pointing attack dog?

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up.
    I agree with this. It would be better of course if he knew more about foreign events but one of Trump's biggest problems and Clinton's biggest problem is that they lie like the rest of us breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Well to be fair... I think Johnson not knowing what Aleppo is bad, but it isn't as bad as Hillary Clinton not knowing what classification makers are.
    You can also include Trump having no idea what the nuclear triad is...

All these candidates are flawed because they're (gasp!) human.

I usually hit open layups

Johnson is a stooge and merely in the race to take votes away from Mr. Trump.. He's such a cuck though as he about lost it in that interview about illegal immigrants and what he calls "undocumented workers." Such a cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

[QUOTE=CleveTown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CleveTown™
    Johnson is a stooge and merely in the race to take votes away from Mr. Trump.. He's such a cuck though as he about lost it in that interview about illegal immigrants and what he calls "undocumented workers." Such a cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
    Exactly. And it is backfiring because he's stealing more voters away from Clinton than he is Trump. That's why the media is trying to smear him now. They were pushing him hard 3-4 weeks ago.

The man has a few decent ideas but he sounds like a stoner with no concentration every time he appears in public and his cucked support of the TPP is unforgivable.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

[QUOTE=CleveTown

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Exactly. And it is backfiring because he's stealing more voters away from Clinton than he is Trump. That's why the media is trying to smear him now. They were pushing him hard 3-4 weeks ago.

The man has a few decent ideas but he sounds like a stoner with no concentration every time he appears in public and his cucked support of the TPP is unforgivable.
    So Hellery is "feeling the Johnson" now?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Trump is a cuck. He isn't kicking out the illegals like he said. Now he said he is letting them in our Military...Trump went down to Mexico and didn't even tell them to pay for the wall, hell he didn't even say the word wall. He is a [COLOR="Black"]p[/COLOR]ussy and he is a cuck.
    you obviously pay no attention at all. Trump is trying to tone it down a little for two reasons: to gather the moderate vote and silence the critiques of the left claiming he is a racist, xenophobic bigot.

Once our Emperor is in office you can be sure he will hire the best hit squad ICE team to move out and deport the illegal scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Some of his support is definitely coming from Clinton. I'm an example of that. I'm not a strong or firm supporter but I want an option beyond Clinton and Trump so he's my leading candidate. But if I just picked between Clinton and Trump I would pick Clinton.
    you would pick Clinton? Why? you know as well as I do she's a corrupt witch.

[QUOTE=CleveTown