Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: Gary Johnson on Morning Joe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    It's called Europe, dummy

You displaced the original inhabitants of these lands, you descendant of illegals

You too are descended from white Europeans, who displaced the original inhabitants from their land, my friend.

I usually hit open layups

You displaced the original inhabitants of these lands, you descendant of illegals
    wars and land are fought and won throughout the course of human time. Do you know how many times France has been fought over with the Moolims taking control, then the whites taking it back? Back and forth Lands are won and given up. Quit being so butthurt about this simple fact you idiot. Amerika is a white nation with paid off politicians trying to displace us.

descendant of illegals? there was no state the settlers could've illegally immigrate to

the settlers were in fact the first rightful owners of the clay in the history of America (not counting the vikings in newfoundland who were genocided by the asiatic invaders)
    Last edited by Trollsmasher; 09-08-2016 at 10:05 PM.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    descendant of illegals? there was no state the settlers could've illegally immigrate to

the settlers were in fact the first rightful owners of the clay in the history of America
    and I like how idiots like "The man" like to say we "stole" the land from the Native Amerikans. Were not the natives stealing and fighting neighboring tribes and killing, cannibalizing them as they go? There was a whole culture of slaughtering and conquering. Stealing land was a way of life for them, and what went around came around for them.

BTFO.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

NYT ripping Johnson hard while calling Aleppo the capital of ISIS, then running a correction saying Aleppo was the capital of Syria.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/08/ne...#ixzz4JjDY2i29

NYT is just no longer any relevant, they are a laughing stock

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    NYT ripping Johnson hard while calling Aleppo the capital of ISIS, then running a correction saying Aleppo was the capital of Syria.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/08/ne...#ixzz4JjDY2i29

NYT is just no longer any relevant, they are a laughing stock
    The New York Times and the Washington post are a joke. They're like if Breitbart or Media-Matters were pretending to be objective "news" outlets. They're quite clearly not. They're in the business of left-wing advocacy just like how Breitbart or Fox-News are in the business of right-wing advocacy.