Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Posters outside the US, is there a general dislike for American tourists?

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    What else would you expect to find in Ibiza?
    Who goes to Ibiza for anything other than slutty brits or germans/scandinavians?

Default Re: Posters outside the US, is there a general dislike for American tourists?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Who goes to Ibiza for anything other than slutty brits or germans/scandinavians?
    Your sample pool is awful because it is usually slutty girls that go to Ibiza. Extrapolating from that to decide that English girls are the sluttiest is inane. American girls are much easier.

Banned

Ibiza isnt even top20 on my list of places i've partied

Still are you disagreeing that British chicks are the sluttiest?
    In my experience, yeah. From what i've seen it's Americans, Canadians, Spanish and Scottish.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Your sample pool is awful because it is usually slutty girls that go to Ibiza. Extrapolating from that to decide that English girls are the sluttiest is inane. American girls are much easier.
    Maybe different accents affect different bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
    Maybe different accents affect different bitches.
    That is likely the case, but saying "Brits are the biggest sluts cuz Ibiza" is evidently a moronic thing to do. Ibiza is a magnet for sluts, and a large proportion of the girls who go there, go there to be sluts.

I've been to New York, Miami, Philly, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston and Toronto

I've been to pretty much every major city in Europe. And British girls are by far the sluttiest. They are on par with most males. I and pretty much every man on the planet would prefer an american girl, but they aint easier. Generalised ofc

So typical you guys fixating on an pointless detail like Ibiza

In my experience, yeah. From what i've seen it's Americans, Canadians, Spanish and Scottish.
    There is a reason i said British and not English....

Do you speak spanish? Because they (Spanish chicks) aint easy if you only speak english

I'll discard all of you future opinions. Thanks.
    Thank you.

That is likely the case, but saying "Brits are the biggest sluts cuz Ibiza" is evidently a moronic thing to do. Ibiza is a magnet for sluts, and a large proportion of the girls who go there, go there to be sluts.
    Cuz Ibiza? Do you know how to read?

I was just throwig shots at Nick Young. But i'm not surprised it flew over your head

And honestly i'm not surprised you disagree. you need to travel more bro, and talk to women

The majority of people who go to Ibiza go there to be sluts regardless of nationality.

The majority of people who go to Ibiza go there to be sluts regardless of nationality.
    Lol, cant disagree with that

The majority of people who go there are idiots, idiots are sluts most of the time.

Hamburg >

Cuz Ibiza? Do you know how to read?

I was just throwig shots at Nick Young. But i'm not surprised it flew over your head

And honestly i'm not surprised you disagree. you need to travel more bro, and talk to women
    Don't patronise me you fool; this idiot's been to Ibiza and now he thinks he's a world traveller . I've lived in 3 different countries, and been to more than twenty (on 4 continents)--how about you?

Banned

There is a reason i said British and not English....

Do you speak spanish? Because they (Spanish chicks) aint easy if you only speak english
    Okay mate. Most murricans refer to all of GB+I as "brittain" it seems as though they don't realise there are multiple countries on the isles.

I speak a little conversational, but I only speak English.