Default Penn & Teller: Fool Us season 3 is in full swing! (Magic tricks inside)

this is the show that really got me in to magic and trying to figure out how magic tricks are done.

like, just because of this ONE show, i can now walk around and do half a dozen tricks on demand, using cards, bills, straws and corks, collected right from the audience (i hate props).

it's also some nice bonus points for entertaining girls / strangers / kids / etc... i.e., social gold.

anyway, our lovely host this new season is ALYSON HANNIGAN, right from buffy the vampire slayer, american pie and a bunch of other stuff i never watched, personally.

well, let's see what's up-- i thought this particular trick from wednesday was REALLY cool. but, HINT: usually, something like this is done with a common method. but DAMN... not this time, son! not THIS time!

In any case, i tried building my own version last night and CAN CONFIRM... this trick is a total pain in my arse to do correctly. At the end of the day, maybe it came down to what the experts said about SCORING.
    Last edited by gigantes; 09-10-2016 at 04:42 AM.

   

Default Re: Penn & Teller: Fool Us season 3 is in full swing! (Magic tricks inside)

best levitation trick i've ever seen.