Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Viral pic of heroin addict parents

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: Viral pic of heroin addict parents

White America needs to get off of the drugs.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    White America needs to get off of the drugs.
    I hope they die. You know there are some seriously compassionate and wealthy families out there that would adopt a kid like that in a heartbeat. Giving him an unbelievably better life than the one he has now. In 2016, you will only see a handful of blond haired kids up for adoption.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    I hope they die. You know there are some seriously compassionate and wealthy families out there that would adopt a kid like that in a heartbeat. Giving him an unbelievably better life than the one he has now. In 2016, you will only see a handful of blond haired kids up for adoption.
    Something is fundamentally wrong with you. Seek professional help immediately.

Something is fundamentally wrong with you. Seek professional help immediately.
    They are killing themselves one injection at a time anyway. It's not like they are young, and can still learn from their mistakes. If they died, now they would at least save their families a ton of misery, and lessen the burden they will put on taxpayers through police, hospital, and social services costs.

They are killing themselves one injection at a time anyway. It's not like they are young, and can still learn from their mistakes. If they died, now they would at least save their families a ton of misery, and lessen the burden they will put on taxpayers through police, hospital, and social services costs.
    Almost all of your solutions involve murder. Either killing drug addicts "who are dead anyways" or "dropping a bomb on mecca" as you eloquently put it; you have deep rooted psychological problems. Normal, functioning, happy human beings do not think like this. Get help.

Almost all of your solutions involve murder. Either killing drug addicts "who are dead anyways" or "dropping a bomb on mecca" as you eloquently put it; you have deep rooted psychological problems. Normal, functioning, happy human beings do not think like this. Get help.
    Look up the definition of murder. It generally does not mean a military response to a state sponsored attack, and it most definitely does not mean killing yourself with an overdose of heroine. I know you probably fancy yourself as some sort of cyber SJW, but cut the sensationalism. No one is impressed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

So shitty. A girl I knew from middle school recently died after being a heroin addict for +/- 15 years apparently. She and her friend juiced up and her friend passed out and OD'd and so she basically did what the dad did in this photo and tried to drive to the hospital.

When she arrived in the parking lot, she passed out as well and they were found dead. Terrible.

Does seem to be a white america thing.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Never understood America's fascination with drugs.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

In the 60s-70s heroin was a problem with the black community...it's a 'white thing' today because the surge in addicts is linked to prescription opiates.

Look up the definition of murder. It generally does not mean a military response to a state sponsored attack, and it most definitely does not mean killing yourself with an overdose of heroine. I know you probably fancy yourself as some sort of cyber SJW, but cut the sensationalism. No one is impressed.
    Laughable spin.

I'd much rather see us drop a bomb on Riyadh, or even better, Mecca.
    The best part is you probably don't even feel these sentiments. It's just some tough talk and fronting. Just like your ridiculous over-sized pick up trucks, it's called compensating.

Laughable spin.

The best part is you probably don't even feel these sentiments. It's just some tough talk and fronting. Just like your ridiculous over-sized pick up trucks, it's called compensating.
    It's not a spin. Saying I wanted to murder people, now that's a spin. Look, your rambling has become tiresome, if you feel like I'm full of hot air, you can ignore my posts or do like you always do, run to the admins and cry for ban like the snitch you are.

It's not a spin. Saying I wanted to murder people, now that's a spin. Look, your rambling has become tiresome, if you feel like I'm full of hot air, you can ignore my posts or do like you always do, run to the admins and cry for ban like the snitch you are.
    Whatever you say shorty.

Whatever you say shorty.
    I am the runt of my family. My sister is 5'9. My brothers are 6'2 and 6'4. But at 6'1, who do you think you are talking to?

I am the runt of my family. My sister is 5'9. My brothers are 6'2 and 6'4. But at 6'1, who do you think you are talking to?
    Everyone makes 6 figures is 6 foot tall and has a 10 inch *** on the internet breh nobodyy cares

Plus he wasn't even refering to height Study up on urban dictionary.