Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

  1. #1
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25,708

    Lightbulb Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Should be to gather up all the Deplorables and send them out of the Country.

  2. #2
    Valley Boyz highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,838

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    they'll just register on ISH and shitpost. a majority of trump supporters/white supremacists on ISH do not even reside in the US.

  3. #3
    DEATH TO COMMIES!!! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    23,990

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Starting with you and your whole family.


  4. #4
    Lord High Executioner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Killing Fields
    Posts
    18,099

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Starting with you and your whole family.

    In your heart of hearts, you know that most Drumpf stans just think of you as another taco bowl eating illegal Mexican. And yet here you are (now) in the house.




    SMH.

  5. #5
    DEATH TO COMMIES!!! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    23,990

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    In your heart of hearts, you know that most Drumpf stans just think of you as another taco bowl eating illegal Mexican. And yet here you are (now) in the house.




    SMH.

    Nah I don't think in terms of color, but in content of character.

    Plus, in this life, a man doesn't have to like me or agree with me, but he will damn sure respect me.

    Also, I don't show any other allegiance to my birth country, this country. Anyone else in here upset with this country or that shows allegiance to another one can get the hell out.

  6. #6
    Lord High Executioner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Killing Fields
    Posts
    18,099

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Nah I don't think in terms of color, but in content of character.

    Plus, in this life, a man doesn't have to like me or agree with me, but he will damn sure respect me.

    Also, I don't show any other allegiance to my birth country, this country. Anyone else in here upset with this country or that shows allegiance to another one can get the hell out.
    Come on now, Patrick. Who are you trying to convince, you or me?

    You think I already forgot about SJW Chewing?

    Patrick Chewing, SJW Superstar: "A Lot of racist/ignorant people are voting for Trump."

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    https://www.facebook.com/LastWeekTon...1020811693596/



    Several thousand lies and failed projects later, the only thing Trump has going for him is his name. To which he has created this mythical fairy tale that the Trump name is synonymous with success. It is not.

    Voting for Trump is a HUGE mistake.


    #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=399657

    Calling Drumpf and his stans ignorant racists. Starting threads about John Oliver.

    But now you're Mr. Make America Great Again?

    I think you've run past your expiration date. You've lost all credibility. Me putting you out of your misery should be considered charity, an honorable act at this point.

  7. #7
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25,708

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Come on now, Patrick. Who are you trying to convince, you or me?

    You think I already forgot about SJW Chewing?

    Patrick Chewing, SJW Superstar: "A Lot of racist/ignorant people are voting for Trump."




    Calling Drumpf and his stans ignorant racists. Starting threads about John Oliver.

    But now you're Mr. Make America Great Again?

    I think you've run past your expiration date. You've lost all credibility. Me putting you out of your misery should be considered charity, an honorable act at this point.
    Patrick Chewing



  8. #8
    Free Nick Young Terahite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Burn it the **** down
    Posts
    3,789

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    OP has been fuming since his alt TommyGriffin was exposed while Trump's numbers surged.

  9. #9
    DEATH TO COMMIES!!! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    23,990

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Come on now, Patrick. Who are you trying to convince, you or me?

    You think I already forgot about SJW Chewing?

    Patrick Chewing, SJW Superstar: "A Lot of racist/ignorant people are voting for Trump."




    Calling Drumpf and his stans ignorant racists. Starting threads about John Oliver.

    But now you're Mr. Make America Great Again?

    I think you've run past your expiration date. You've lost all credibility. Me putting you out of your misery should be considered charity, an honorable act at this point.
    You keep thinking Trump's my guy....well he isn't. What he is...is not Hillary Clinton.

    Hillary Clinton Presidency = Skynet Online

    Book it.

    I did my best to get a guy like Cruz elected, but the masses (albeit some are racist and all that) chose Trump. I have to look out for my best interest in the long run, and my best interest is certainly in jeopardy with Hillary.

    Are you voting with your best interest in mind?

  10. #10
    Lord High Executioner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Killing Fields
    Posts
    18,099

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    From #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

    To This:

    To say you are way past your prime would be an insult to primes.

  11. #11
    Big Booty Hoes!! NumberSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Internets
    Posts
    28,536

    Default Re: Hilary Rodham Clinton's first act as President

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You keep thinking Trump's my guy....well he isn't. What he is...is not Hillary Clinton.

    Hillary Clinton Presidency = Skynet Online

    Book it.

    I did my best to get a guy like Cruz elected, but the masses (albeit some are racist and all that) chose Trump. I have to look out for my best interest in the long run, and my best interest is certainly in jeopardy with Hillary.

    Are you voting with your best interest in mind?
    Yeah, as much as I dislike Cruz personality wise, principles matter more. He would have been a better president than Trump, but in all honesty Trump is doing something I've been waiting my entire life for. He's not taking the media's bullshit. Every Republican just plays the game where they pretend to not know that the media is a Democrat superPAC. he's bitch slapping them like I've only dreamed of a republican doing and all their attacks on him seemingly have little to no effect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •