Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Crazed cac goes on shooting rampage in mall.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    Yet light years ahead of all African, Middle Eastern and Latin countries as well as most Asian countries.

155 posts in 10 years, who's alt is this?

Banned

Default Re: Crazed cac goes on shooting rampage in mall.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

155 posts in 10 years, who's alt is this?
    You are the poster child for the Liberal Hypocrite and you are basically using my argument in this thread.

When people get butthurt about my comments about hating Hispanics/Latinos but fail to realize Mexican is a nationality and not a race. Mexico has a White, Black and Asian population and they refer to themselves as Mexicans.

Mexico sends us rapists and drug dealers that can be of any race. Also, Mexico has a immigration problem of their own. They have a wall and when they are sending 'their not-so-good' people, it's them sending the illegals that came into their country to us.

I like how you use my argument in this thread in regards to whether the shooter was a Muslim or Hispanic.

I know you will be voting for Trump, that's if you can vote since you said you are a Mexican living here.

The Liberal Hypocrisy.

Banned

Default Re: Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Berbers are caucasians

The thing here is that YOU don't consider some caucasians white when in fact, genetically they are.

Caucasians = white people

No, not at all. All dogs have four legs. All cats have four legs. All cats are not dogs. Do you understand? The North Africans who conquered Spain were not exclusively Berber (by the way, nice cherry picking with the images, that is not what your average Berber looks like).

You don't seem to understand basic logic, you don't seem to possess any knowledge of history or geography and you also don't seem willing to engage in an honest debate. Very sad.

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Interesting. This guy was an ISIS sympathizer, interested in Hitler and a Hillary Clinton supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Shape
    Interesting. This guy was an ISIS sympathizer, interested in Hitler and a Hillary Clinton supporter.

Muslim terrorists seem to have a thing for Hilary Clinton; I wonder why

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

5 people were murdered this weekend by a terrorist and you barely hear anything of it. An attack in Houston and no word in the national media. This is ridiculous. Looks like they don't want the bad publicity for Hillary before the debate. They even called the guy "hispanic" . With Hillary this will continue to be a regular thing.