Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Isaiah Washington tells African Americans to boycott work Monday

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    I thought they were already boycotting work?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Thoughts?
    The police departments across the country are planning on not showing up for work on Tuesday

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    It sends a strong message...

Stop going to work. Stop buying white people things. You have to hit white people in their wallets, so show them how much of an impact you have on GDP....
    You are hitting your wallet too with this one. If I owned a business In US I would fire every singe one of those who didnt come to work for such a stupid BS reason like this. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    You are hitting your wallet too with this one. If I owned a business In US I would fire every singe one of those who didnt come to work for such a stupid BS reason like this. Grow up.

Now read what I wrote, only this time, with a sarcastic tone.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Go ahead and shop at black only businesses but the white suppliers will still make money. Ain't no stopping the one percent.