Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: Has anyone ever gotten verbally raped as badly as Donald Trump did tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    What else I got?

How about the fact that rambling about a has-been lousy actress and a blow-hard retarded talking head from Faux News is something that pretty much hasn't ever happened during a presidential debate? The fact that these people have no relevance with regards to the issues and that your Orange Orangutan God felt it necessary to blather on and on about them?

What about the fact that fact checks showed Trump either lying or making shit up? Hillary failing at fighting ISIS for her "entire adult life"? Lied about not supporting the Iraq invasion. Lied about not claiming that global warming was a Chinese hoax.

"Crooked Hillary" indeed. What will you do now that your OOG has finally given up on birtherism?

Only the dumbest motherfcukers in the world honestly think Trump won this debate.
    Trump can only speak in topic sentences or ad hominem. He was exposed tonight and got absolutely killed.

Default Re: Has anyone ever gotten verbally raped as badly as Donald Trump did tonight?

What else I got?

How about the fact that rambling about a has-been lousy actress and a blow-hard retarded talking head from Faux News is something that pretty much hasn't ever happened during a presidential debate? The fact that these people have no relevance with regards to the issues and that your Orange Orangutan God felt it necessary to blather on and on about them?
    I just explained why he brought them up above: because they're relevant to the subjects Hillary brought up, including quotations which were directly related to one of the persons in question. Are you retarded? Can you read?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Trump can only speak in topic sentences or ad hominem. He was exposed tonight and got absolutely killed.
    This alt is malfunctioning.

What else I got?

What about the fact that fact checks showed Trump either lying or making shit up? Hillary failing at fighting ISIS for her "entire adult life"? Lied about not supporting the Iraq invasion. Lied about not claiming that global warming was a Chinese hoax.

"Crooked Hillary" indeed. What will you do now that your OOG has finally given up on birtherism?

Only the dumbest motherfcukers in the world honestly think Trump won this debate.
    Do you seriously not know what hyperbole is?

F*ck me you're a moron.